Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A situation

The Squirrel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I came to these boards asking for help, and I got it. Of course I did not take all the advice, but I did read the bible. Heres my situation in a nutshell: Me and this girl met, we hung out ALOT over christmas break. This dance comes up, a rumor gets spread about me and her, it wasnt true, and we talk it out or get things straightened out between us. This was about a week ago. Now we talk on the phone sometimes since then (we never really did) and talk on AIM alot. She IM's me sometimes, I IM her sometimes. Now, for some reason I think she thinks Im a stalker or obsessed with her (Im not a stalker, and Im not obsessed with her, DJ's dont get obsessed ;) ) So anyway, Im kinda afraid of IM'ing her, going up to talk to her, calling her, and asking her out on dates, becuase the rumor was that I was going to ask her out, and she just wanted to be friends (we are/were really tight) and still are. Now shes never been someone to go out with guys, but has tons of guy friends, and as far as I know shes never done really anything (if you get my drift). So what should I do about this whole IM'in, dating thing, and is there such things as friends with benefits?

G

Getfrky

Haha, you are in friendsville with her. Your best bet is to ignore her completely for a couple weeks. Then reapproach her as a new person, a person interested to be more than just friends . Have sexual intentions and make subtle hints. Smile more and tease her, ignore her more and make her feel like she needs to chase you. Send mixed signals

Drug_L0rd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
read the post on the home page of sosuave.com i forget what it's title is but its about getting out of the friends zone, which is where you're stranded right now.

there's no guarantee that you'll find your way out of it but its worth a shot if you are that seriouse.

UnexpectedTeen

Don Juan
Reaction score
kinda afraid of IM'ing her,
DJ's dont get afraid

I think she thinks Im a stalker or obsessed with her
You think too much

Now we talk on the phone sometimes since then (we never really did) and talk on AIM alot.
ehm? if you talked a lot to her on aim, will there be anything else to talk about in the "non-virtual" world ?

but I did read the bible
You are sure that you have read the bible?

Now shes never been someone to go out with guys, but has tons of guy friends,
+
(we are/were really tight)
Wat the hell are you waiting for?

Chill! ;)

The Squirrel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, I taking this thing that way wrong way. I guess I better hit the bible some more.

The Squirrel

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess we are still pretty cool and all, and before I didnt have a problem asking her to do stuff like go to the movies and mall and all that, but now after all this happened, should I even ask her to do something with me anymore? I mean just as friends.

UnexpectedTeen

Don Juan
Reaction score
If there is trust between the two of you,..... no amount of rumors can seprate both of youzz.... touchingz ;p

you mean you really dont want to have any contact with her... complete break away form her???if she met some hot chilly babe taht she would talk about ?????

me advice........ friends last for ever,(or at least untill you die)
but BGR(BOY-GAL RELATIONSHIP) dont

:D