Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Simple tip about eye contact

huisy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was told this by a friend of mine, who is a policeman. It's not terribly complex, but it works really well.

Looking into somebodys eyes for a long time is quite difficult. Most men will feel a little uncomfortable after a while, but constant eye contact sends a very powerful image about confidence, because so few have the confidence to look for so long.

In the police world, constant eye contact is used to intimidate the interviewee, to stop him/her trying to lie. This is how the police do it:

Just look at their eyebrows.

It's very simply, you will look like you are giving deep eye contact (I've tested it on my friends), but you will be slightly off centre, so you will find that you can do this without any of the usual feelings you get when looking deep into a person's eyes (be it for love of aggression).

Of course, there are times when you want to feel those feelings, but I think this tip works great when first talking to a woman.

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is that intimidating? prolonged Eye contact never intimidates me.

huisy

Don Juan
Reaction score
If a policeman is asking you a question, and, you are guilty, and you are trying to make up a lie, do you think having the guy asking the question looking straight into your eyes is comforting?

Equally, try looking an aggressive looking guy straight in the eyes in the stree. Don't smile. See his reaction. It's intimidating.

What you mean is it's never intimidating if a women looks in your eyes. That's fair enough, but be aware that's not the situation for a lot of people.

loveprefect

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks huisy for your tips...i'll try it next time.

cause prolong eye contact does feel uncomfortable...(anything longer than 10 secs)

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HeHe, It is the girl who first breaks eye-contact. Not me always in the situation. It's her who gets uncomfortable. hehe

huisy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly, hence by using this trick you can ensure that it's always the girl who gets uncomfortable and breaks eye contact.