Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A simple but effective Humor Technique

ESPN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I call this 'Just Say the Truth' Humor Technique.
It is a very easy to use and good technique for starting using today and getting some laughs.
The 'Just Say the Truth' Humor Technique, it is basically just that, you say the truth and get the laughs.

"??????"

You may ask, well let me explain...

This technique is used when the truth is really painful, it is always hidden by some kind of social mask, there is a lot of tension on the subject or the truth that people don't admit.

Here is a example:

I was using a software called Kaaza, if you don't know about this software he is used to download files, musics, videos from others internet users.
OK, l was there downloading some musics from other people, then suddenly some people started to download from MY computer, just like l was doing with the others, and it really sucks because it make your connection slower, so l started to cancel their downloads, most of the people gave up but there was this girl that always started to download again, l canceled, she started again, then l got mad and said:
"Damit, you are not going to download it, give it up, can't you accept the fact that l am selfish????"
She started to send messages to me, that l sounded like someone who is really funny and blah blah blah.

Another example:

I was watching a tv show and the interviewer asked a opinion from a woman about another famous interviewer, she said 'he is boring and fat', everybody started to laugh.
It is just the truth, but is the truth that nobody admits, nobody talk about, but everybody feel this way.
So next time you need to comment something, give your opinion or give feedback about something, remember to Just Say the Truth, try to find something about the subject, person, product that is the truth but nobody admits or involves a lot of tension on it.(Like l did admitting that l am selfish, like many stand-up comedians do when they comment how much moms suck and etc.)

This is one of the reasons of why 'dirty' jokes are funny, because there are a lot of tension on this subject, those jokes almost never are witty or clever, they 'just say the truth' and are pretty funny.

And the bonus about this technique is that when you make a negative comment about someone by 'Just Saying the Truth' you come across as a ****y and if you get some laughs, well, the game is over.

gotnone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ESPN:

.....l canceled, she started again, then l got mad and said:
"Damit, you are not going to download it, give it up, can't you accept the fact that l am selfish????"
She started to send messages to me, that l sounded like someone who is really funny and blah blah blah.
Hehe, good post, actually great one...
There's one problem, I don't think like that... You probably thought of it before you sended the message to her. How is that going to be useful in reality?

------------------
I have no profile O=D

Evan_M

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's about having the upper hand. If you call someone on something and break down their defenses you can walk right in. I do this all the time. Think of it being a Max Neg-hit. I find quickly that the humor just starts to flow. Becareful though because people once they get to know you better will try using the same technique back. I can be fairly sarcastic but don't really care for it done back at me in an aggressive and poor manner.

gotnone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you lend me some example of neg-hit? I really can't think of much.. except really dumb and stupid one like "your ugly..."...

Janez

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm using this Technique.

If I'm a little drunk and talking about sex girls just can't stop laughing.

Pro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by gotnone:
Can you lend me some example of neg-hit? I really can't think of much.. except really dumb and stupid one like "your ugly..."...
Thats not even a neg hit. You can not tell me that in all your travels throughout this DJ style material you don't understand what a neg hit is or haven't heard some good ones.

This tips ok, but only works in reality on dumb chicks I don't want to be with.

------------------
"If you do something, you'll reap rewards."

"You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face" -Eleanor Roosevelt

gotnone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea' I do....................................................... just not thoroughly............................ I should go study my DJ bible now............

------------------
I have no profile O=D

ESPN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, talking about AFCs with girls is awsome, because it's 'just the truth' and they found hilarious when you make fun of them, everybody should try.

[This message has been edited by ESPN (edited 07-14-2002).]

Inspector Clouseau

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a great example of this in the awesome movie "The Road To Perdition", watch for it.

Waitress: So, what are you guys doing here?
Boy: We're bank robbers.

Waitress laughs rather hard.

Tom Hanks: No really we're just passing through.

Clouseau

gotnone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
X

[This message has been edited by gotnone (edited 07-25-2002).]