Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A simple and practical guide to an approach

ironhorse

Reaction score
Hey fellas.. I just want to say that was a great post Adonis. I just want to add on to your post for the rest of us "dating challenged" There are tools out there to help us succeed in all areas of dating but we just need to know what they are.

1) Confidence.

Defined as knowing that you have a good chance of achieving your goal.. Knowing what your secret weapon or gift is gives you confidence. What are you leaning on? If you don't have a secret weapon then you are likely to lack confidence but not to worry we are going to fix that in this post.

2) Health and Hygeine.

Women spend an average of 1.5 to 2.5 hours per day on hygeine when the average guy spends about 15-35 minutes. When you approach a woman, hygeine is a big deal. They are looking for someone who closely matches their hygeine level. Just as we get squeamish about giving a toothless baglady (nothing against toothless bagladies) a deep tounge kiss they feel the same way about unkept men. Bathe daily, twice if you sweat alot and wash your hair. Brush your teeth the reccommended three times a day and carry gum or breath mints. Use a dash of cologne like Curve for men, Obsession, Cool Water, Red for men, Liz Claireborne for men or Preferred stock if you are on a budget.Put them on your pulse points or cologne scented hand lotion if cologne tends to wear very loudly on you (like it does on me) Update your look but not to gay-looking trendy extremes. But clean and presentable. If your pants are worn out and that is not the style then replace them, the same for shoes. Iron your clothes and make sure that they fit properly. You can almost judge a person's charecter who wears wrinkled, worn or poorly fitting clothes and that is not the style in their particular social circle. Women are VERY judgemental. Clean fingernails constantly or wear them very short so that they do not collect dirt. It makes it look like tou have been scratching your nuts. An easy way to keep them clean is just to wash your hands a few times a day and run the water under your nails.

2B) Health

Be in decent shape. Eat right and do push-ups and sit-ups every night before bed. It works more than you know. Start with 20 of each if you are out of shape and 40-60 if you are in better shape.

Masculinity has five folds. Strength, Virility (reproductively speaking), Health (no weak joints and no cold sores on your face), Success and Leadership ability. That is the total man.. your aim. Most women are drawn to men who are just strong in one area but you should focus on being jack of all trades and master of none to appeal to a wider base of women.

3) Know what they like and do it.

Fellas, we all know that women like flowers, chocolate, great dancers, and men who wear good smelling cologne and good conversationalists. Short but sweet. Buy those flowers if she is a special lady. Bring a flower to your date.. You only have to start off on the right foot once.. Thank goodness.

4) The Art of effective selling through conversation and respectful approach.

The areas that most guys need to work on is conversation and a decent approach. For the approach, think in your mind while you are at home of a beautiful woman walking past you on the street. Imagine that you are talking to her and the normal stuff starts to happen, heart palpitations, sweats and nervousness. Imagine that she is slightly reserved and not responding. What would you say?? Well, work through those feelings and imagine yourself being calm, say something like this, It touches all of the required bases. Remember not to invade her space.. Stay atleast a legs length away and move closer when you see she feels comfortable.... "Excuse me. Do you mind if I talk to you for a moment. I just saw you walking (riding, boating, driving, sitting, crocheting, singing, swimming, yelping, sneezing) and I would like to get to know you better. Hello, my name is (blank) -Extend hand for handshake- If you aren't doing anything this week do you mind if we exchange numbers and I take you out for dinner sometime this week? How about Friday? (If she says no or makes an excuse don't panic) Would you be more comfortable taking my phone number? Women are big on leaving strangers the hell alone, which is good. So if she seems interested but still a little hesitant establish a rapport with her through a conversation of small talk basically to show that you aren't a weirdo or a loser so mention your family, friends or work in a very short story of something funny or interesting that happened. If no.. thank her for her time and walk away.. Don't draw the deal out. After the number exchange then tell her that you have to go and you will be in touch soon.. If you talk to her too long it will make you look needy or like you are a dork reveling in your first conquest. Don't call the same night. That is predictable. Call a day or two later but atleast a day or two before the date. Let your encounter linger.. Women thrive on mystery and figuring stuff out. Hence the cross-examining wife and girlfriend and women's fascination with cross word puzzles and table puzzles. The best way to be a good conversationalist is to talk the least amount as possible with the person. I learned from a book about being a good salesman (which you are when you are dating.. selling yourself to a potential mate) initially, keep voluntary information about yourself to a bare minnimum. 80% about them and 20% about you. The key is to let them ramble on for a while and then they will want to know about you and are very open, that is when you close the deal. A 4 minute conversation on the street could easily get you a phone number, a dinner date and a potential mate. Ask questions to get the other person talking about their favorite subject.. themselves, when they ask about you give a brief rundown and the pass the ball back to them and say things like uhh huh, Oh I have never been to Idaho, So that means you're the youngest, that's interesting.. I have never thought about using bacon grease on my skin. Then do the same thing on the date. Women usually like alot of attention. If you do the things in this message from the confidence builders, to the hygeine, approach technique and then the follow up technique.. you should be a babe magnet in no time. I can guarantee that you will have atleast every other woman that you approach no matter how she looks if you can master these concepts. A very beautiful woman is usually not snobbish about her looks.. she sees your confidence level.. if her beauty makes you feel uncomfortable then you must not be worth her time. You are a coward or a low-class pervery or something. If not you can personally e-mail me and curse me out.. But they are going to work so.. Good luck.. Oh..

I almost forgot the follow up technique.

Follow-On 101

Any good salesman or even a mediocre one can make a great impression with a follow-on gesture. Write her a thank you note for the date in a blank card from wal-mart for like 99 cents and mail it to her.. You know her address because you picked her up for the date, or at her desk at work if she works with you, or just at her job if you don't know exactly where she works. Just like if a appliance store sent me a birthday card every year for 8 years for buying a $200 TV then chances are if I or someone that I know has a major purchase then I will strongly suggest for them to shop there. No wham bam thank you sir's there.. Just good service you you want to help them out in anyway that you can. Inspire that feeling in her.. That's all fellas. Drop me a line if you have questions. I am also a relationship counselor at yahoo experts http://experts.yahoo.com look for adam_ant72.. With women your stock starts at zero and skyrockets at every good move you make.. So knowing the fundamentals of relating to women without being thrust in the friend catagory are crucial. Questions e-mail me at adam_ant72@yahoo.com

------------------
You are tomorrow who you are preparing to be right now.. Make better plans.

[This message has been edited by ironhorse (edited 07-03-2001).]

CobraGT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

CobraGT

metty

Reaction score
Originally posted by ironhorse:
Hey fellas.. I just want to say that was a great post Adonis. I just want to add on to your post for the rest of us "dating challenged" There are tools out there to help us succeed in all areas of dating but we just need to know what they are.

1) Confidence.

Defined as knowing that you have a good chance of achieving your goal.. Knowing what your secret weapon or gift is gives you confidence. What are you leaning on? If you don't have a secret weapon then you are likely to lack confidence but not to worry we are going to fix that in this post.

2) Health and Hygeine.

Women spend an average of 1.5 to 2.5 hours per day on hygeine when the average guy spends about 15-35 minutes. When you approach a woman, hygeine is a big deal. They are looking for someone who closely matches their hygeine level. Just as we get squeamish about giving a toothless baglady (nothing against toothless bagladies) a deep tounge kiss they feel the same way about unkept men. Bathe daily, twice if you sweat alot and wash your hair. Brush your teeth the reccommended three times a day and carry gum or breath mints. Use a dash of cologne like Curve for men, Obsession, Cool Water, Red for men, Liz Claireborne for men or Preferred stock if you are on a budget.Put them on your pulse points or cologne scented hand lotion if cologne tends to wear very loudly on you (like it does on me) Update your look but not to gay-looking trendy extremes. But clean and presentable. If your pants are worn out and that is not the style then replace them, the same for shoes. Iron your clothes and make sure that they fit properly. You can almost judge a person's charecter who wears wrinkled, worn or poorly fitting clothes and that is not the style in their particular social circle. Women are VERY judgemental. Clean fingernails constantly or wear them very short so that they do not collect dirt. It makes it look like tou have been scratching your nuts. An easy way to keep them clean is just to wash your hands a few times a day and run the water under your nails.

2B) Health

Be in decent shape. Eat right and do push-ups and sit-ups every night before bed. It works more than you know. Start with 20 of each if you are out of shape and 40-60 if you are in better shape.

Masculinity has five folds. Strength, Virility (reproductively speaking), Health (no weak joints and no cold sores on your face), Success and Leadership ability. That is the total man.. your aim. Most women are drawn to men who are just strong in one area but you should focus on being jack of all trades and master of none to appeal to a wider base of women.

3) Know what they like and do it.

Fellas, we all know that women like flowers, chocolate, great dancers, and men who wear good smelling cologne and good conversationalists. Short but sweet. Buy those flowers if she is a special lady. Bring a flower to your date.. You only have to start off on the right foot once.. Thank goodness.

4) The Art of effective selling through conversation and respectful approach.

The areas that most guys need to work on is conversation and a decent approach. For the approach, think in your mind while you are at home of a beautiful woman walking past you on the street. Imagine that you are talking to her and the normal stuff starts to happen, heart palpitations, sweats and nervousness. Imagine that she is slightly reserved and not responding. What would you say?? Well, work through those feelings and imagine yourself being calm, say something like this, It touches all of the required bases. Remember not to invade her space.. Stay atleast a legs length away and move closer when you see she feels comfortable.... "Excuse me. Do you mind if I talk to you for a moment. I just saw you walking (riding, boating, driving, sitting, crocheting, singing, swimming, yelping, sneezing) and I would like to get to know you better. Hello, my name is (blank) -Extend hand for handshake- If you aren't doing anything this week do you mind if we exchange numbers and I take you out for dinner sometime this week? How about Friday? (If she says no or makes an excuse don't panic) Would you be more comfortable taking my phone number? Women are big on leaving strangers the hell alone, which is good. So if she seems interested but still a little hesitant establish a rapport with her through a conversation of small talk basically to show that you aren't a weirdo or a loser so mention your family, friends or work in a very short story of something funny or interesting that happened. If no.. thank her for her time and walk away.. Don't draw the deal out. After the number exchange then tell her that you have to go and you will be in touch soon.. If you talk to her too long it will make you look needy or like you are a dork reveling in your first conquest. Don't call the same night. That is predictable. Call a day or two later but atleast a day or two before the date. Let your encounter linger.. Women thrive on mystery and figuring stuff out. Hence the cross-examining wife and girlfriend and women's fascination with cross word puzzles and table puzzles. The best way to be a good conversationalist is to talk the least amount as possible with the person. I learned from a book about being a good salesman (which you are when you are dating.. selling yourself to a potential mate) initially, keep voluntary information about yourself to a bare minnimum. 80% about them and 20% about you. The key is to let them ramble on for a while and then they will want to know about you and are very open, that is when you close the deal. A 4 minute conversation on the street could easily get you a phone number, a dinner date and a potential mate. Ask questions to get the other person talking about their favorite subject.. themselves, when they ask about you give a brief rundown and the pass the ball back to them and say things like uhh huh, Oh I have never been to Idaho, So that means you're the youngest, that's interesting.. I have never thought about using bacon grease on my skin. Then do the same thing on the date. Women usually like alot of attention. If you do the things in this message from the confidence builders, to the hygeine, approach technique and then the follow up technique.. you should be a babe magnet in no time. I can guarantee that you will have atleast every other woman that you approach no matter how she looks if you can master these concepts. A very beautiful woman is usually not snobbish about her looks.. she sees your confidence level.. if her beauty makes you feel uncomfortable then you must not be worth her time. You are a coward or a low-class pervery or something. If not you can personally e-mail me and curse me out.. But they are going to work so.. Good luck.. Oh..

I almost forgot the follow up technique.

Follow-On 101

Any good salesman or even a mediocre one can make a great impression with a follow-on gesture. Write her a thank you note for the date in a blank card from wal-mart for like 99 cents and mail it to her.. You know her address because you picked her up for the date, or at her desk at work if she works with you, or just at her job if you don't know exactly where she works. Just like if a appliance store sent me a birthday card every year for 8 years for buying a $200 TV then chances are if I or someone that I know has a major purchase then I will strongly suggest for them to shop there. No wham bam thank you sir's there.. Just good service you you want to help them out in anyway that you can. Inspire that feeling in her.. That's all fellas. Drop me a line if you have questions. I am also a relationship counselor at yahoo experts http://experts.yahoo.com look for adam_ant72.. With women your stock starts at zero and skyrockets at every good move you make.. So knowing the fundamentals of relating to women without being thrust in the friend catagory are crucial. Questions e-mail me at adam_ant72@yahoo.com

hey ironhourse. it's me metty and me and 30 of my girlfriends (it's a girls nite out so blah) are saying u have a pretty good post. everything sounds good except the last one. u know most girls are not chatter boxes. and ur right we like mystories but the " uh-huh, wow, no way, she said that? ur kidding, i've never thought of that." is kinda not good for girls. we want your input on the conversation. and about approaching a girl. make eye-contact first. don't just go up there. even if her group of friends (or body-gards or how ever you want to call her group of friends) are around her. once you make eye-contact, smile. then turn away. now she knows that ur there. if u want to talk to her. after making eye-contact and smiling. and she smiles back. walk up to her and say. "hi" when her group of friends are around. intraduce yourself to them and when ur done say "excuse me ladys but can i have a moment w/ this lady" if she accepts, take her hand and lead. now don't get nervious talking. just talk about light things. on what she likes. or about what is going on around you. u want to get to know her. but don't say " uh-huh" and all the things i listed up there. us girls want your input on the subject. if u run out of things to say. and and you both seems to like eachother, give her ur phone #. (she might give u her's) and don't run away. just walk away slowly and calm. and don't look back. now, if she give you her phone #. don't call right away. that just means ur desperate. remember us girls like mystories. so let her wonder what ur doing. so give it some time. i hope me and my friends are helpful to anyone; good luck

------------------
live and learn and have fun while u still can

Jungle Boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Adonis and Ironhorse...

Great points guys...keep it up. I love this site!

I think I am officially addicted to this site now. =-)

It is like 3 am and I am dead tired, but just can't stop reading what you all write here.

Great job! Keep the posts coming ya'll.

[This message has been edited by Jungle Boy (edited 06-12-2002).]

Foreigner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehe
, Jungle Boy, you're not the only one to be addicted to this site. There is really a lot of very useful information here to catch on...

Thanks Allen and all of you!

Well, Great DJing...

~Foreigner.

------------------
"We must become the change we want to see." --Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi
"Whatever you can do, or dream, you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it." --Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
"Life is a witty riddle, so why not have some fun solving it?" --Foreigner

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Adonis

Approach only when you get the initial eye contact. If you walk up to her without her noticing you first, you're setting yourself up for the big R. After the eye contact show her your beautiful smile - when she smiles back that's your que, have at em' Cassanova.

Right....and what if she doesn't give you eye contact, what then? You never approach.

LegendBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Top post... I think this is the one hurdle of all if any person can solve within themselves would make no other question worth asking. As they constantly approach and obviously end up with more options.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-bump

bootypirate250

Don Juan
Reaction score
write her a thank you note? really man. i wouldnt. buying flowers is bad taste. be original

Cappo Yung

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks bro bro, And as what to talk about, I would say- Read more on various subjects that you find intresting so atleast you’ll know a little something about a little something to chat with a little someone.