Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A quick tip on how to maintain eye contact-even if you're shy or nervous

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is a simple tip that will make maintaining eye contact with a chick a lot easier even if you are shy,

Look at her eyebrows and from her point of view, it looks like youre keeping eye contact with her.

Mark

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nightwing:

Here is a simple tip that will make maintaining eye contact with a chick a lot easier even if you are shy,

Look at her eyebrows and from her point of view, it looks like youre keeping eye contact with her.
I do that too. But sometimes they give those facial expressions that tell you to go over there and I don't usually notice.

That is also an advantage because she thinks you're hard to get.

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's especially hard NOT to look at her eyebrows if she draws them on. Bleh.

------------------
"Ballin’ all night, ballin’ all day
She won’t ball on me" - BOC

PortugueseMeatball

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Or, look at the center. Between the eyebrows. Or between the eyes. Or the eyes, mmm...

If you're really daring, try that quick "raise-lower-raise-lower" of your eyesbrows when she's watching.
Devilish!
If she cracks a smile, and you crack a smile... that's good!

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you like girls that play hard-to-get? I don't.

My girl told me that she doesn't like guys that play hard-to-get but she also doesn't like guys that are too easy. This may apply to all sorts of females, but this isn't fact.

So "anaylze" the girl you want, read all her body language, find the niches in your conversations with her that give her away, and you should be able to decipher whether you should play games or not.