“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

A quick question about having drinks brought for you?

schaff

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2003
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
At my usual drinking hole after talking to women for a little while on quite a few occasions I've been offered to have drinks brought for me. Now what would you do in this situation. I usually refuse and say its ok and I'll buy my own drinks. The only time I've said yes is a couple of times where I haven't really liked the girl and had no money to buy another (hey I'm a student I have very little money anyway).

Anyway would it be a bit AFC to actually accept the drink or would you think it would be considered rude to turn it down.

Anybody else get this situation much and what do you usually do?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

schaff

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2003
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by InLawsHateMe
Refuse a free drink... hmmmm? Are you sick dude... C'mon! I can't believe this question was asked.
Yeah I know free and everything but I always wonder if its more of a reaction to the fact I'm not being AFC and getting drinks for her (which everyone in my town does and have gotten sh*t off of my more ignorant friends for not doing). Was thinking maybe this was something of a test.
 

K Street

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
181
Reaction score
0
Location
City of Champions
You don't like receiving free drinks? Good. Give them to me. Johnnie Red on the rocks, please.
 
Top