Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A quick question about having drinks brought for you?

schaff

Don Juan
Reaction score
At my usual drinking hole after talking to women for a little while on quite a few occasions I've been offered to have drinks brought for me. Now what would you do in this situation. I usually refuse and say its ok and I'll buy my own drinks. The only time I've said yes is a couple of times where I haven't really liked the girl and had no money to buy another (hey I'm a student I have very little money anyway).

Anyway would it be a bit AFC to actually accept the drink or would you think it would be considered rude to turn it down.

Anybody else get this situation much and what do you usually do?

schaff

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by InLawsHateMe
Refuse a free drink... hmmmm? Are you sick dude... C'mon! I can't believe this question was asked.
Yeah I know free and everything but I always wonder if its more of a reaction to the fact I'm not being AFC and getting drinks for her (which everyone in my town does and have gotten sh*t off of my more ignorant friends for not doing). Was thinking maybe this was something of a test.

K Street

Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't like receiving free drinks? Good. Give them to me. Johnnie Red on the rocks, please.