"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

a quick question about ending short phrases...

punkrockpylot

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2002
Messages
147
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Glasgow, KY, USA
do you guys find it good or working to add a simple "babe," "baby," or "girl" to the end of short phrases?

Examples:

"hey babe"
"whats up girl?"
"how you doing, baby?"

the punkrock DJ
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

high nrg

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 24, 2003
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
CA
i do SOMETIMES.

but with my gf, so that might be a little different.

like sometimes ill say "hey babe" or "hey baby"

usually when im saying hi or bye.
 

punkrockpylot

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2002
Messages
147
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Glasgow, KY, USA
yeah, i usually find that the tone of the conversation more positive when started with a small, almost unnoticed compliment like that...
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
I sometimes say something semi stupid like

"Whats up, bowtie?"
 

ChasinReveries

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 4, 2003
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
i say girl a lot...occasionally if it seems like the right type of gril who'll be able to handle it i'll call her woman in a joking manner.... chicks think it's funny..i don't know if it does more harm than good...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

SnatchJP

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2002
Messages
243
Reaction score
0
Location
A theater near you
I don't like baby, babe, girl etc. Use the girls name instead. Trust me, you will land more points for this even if it doesn't inherently make you sound like a pimp (a good thing because what sounds like a pimp to some often sounds like an arrogant dumb*ss to everyone else).
 

high nrg

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 24, 2003
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
CA
yeah.

using their name is good. i like when my gf says my name. like when she says, i love you winston.

it sounds at some times better than others.
 

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
Location
Tallahasse, FL
I only time I find myself saying something like that is when I ask her to do something.

"Be a sweetheart and throw this away"

etc..
 

IamtheRemedy

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2003
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by high nrg
yeah.

using their name is good. i like when my gf says my name. like when she says, i love you winston.

it sounds at some times better than others.

winston!? ahahahahaha
 
Top