“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

A place to virtually and interactively test out your DJ skills!

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
449
Reaction score
0
Location
LA, California
www.romp.com
the game is called Booty Call

I found this site many years ago, back when I was still an AFC.
It basically has a bunch of flash video's, all about this guy named Jake, who is a P-I-M-P, and your mission is to get him laid (every now and then you choose options of where Jake will go and what he will say)

I remember back when I first played it I thought "well, this is fun and all, but totally unrealistic. I mean, like any guy could get a girl acting the way he does! The creator obviously knows nothing about women." Hah, how foolish I was.
When I think back on it, I realize the writer might be quite a DJ. You see, Jake is quite teh ****y Funny guy, with an ego which is as high as Snoop Dogg is, and he knows how to use it against women.

Keep in mind, of course, this IS all fiction, but it's certainly a fun way to interactively and virtually test out your DJ skills!
And in the end, if you succeed, you get to watch a short animated porno :eek: :D
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top