A pattern for future use.

dj_bravo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve got something on my mind that’s been making me restless for the past little while.
Maybe it’s best I get it out into the open. This night, so far… well… me and my friend were discussing which guys girls find attractive. We came up with some good stuff, but I’d like to know for sure. And I thought, maybe you could help me out a little. So, the issue I’m revolving around is what gets a girl going.

You know, when you see this one guy(a.p.), and you think, “nah”. And then there’s this man(s.p.) who’s just irresistable, and you feel yourself melt from the inside out, and it’s like he’s been there all this time, and by some driving force, it just clicked. You know that feeling, when your eyes lay sight on him(s.p.), and all you can think of is how it would feel like to have him. You just feel you can trust this person, you can’t help it. He makes you feel comfortable and all things good, and more than a little wild(devilish smile). You can sense yourself with him(s.p.) in the future, and you just lust with passion for a taste of the haPenis he can give you. As you think of who he is deep down, you feel you are safe with him, no matter what. And the more you think think about him, of how great it would be to have him, HERE(s.p.), the more you find you want him, badly(devilish smile, touch). You envision a scene of you and him alone together(point around), experiencing the fulfillment of your deepest desires, and experiencing extreme haPenis. With me, I find this feeling is an expression of our true selves. When you can just choose freely to take what you want, and have it, when the one you want is right in front of you all along, and you now realize this.

[Pause] But I’m certain you know what I mean… when you know the greatest guy alive.
[pause] So if I were to ask you, “What would make you to want me more than ever, to lust for me”, think deep and hard. Reach deeper and bring forth those feelings to the forefront of your mind.

I came up with this today. I'm relatively new to this stuff, so I 'm hoping for a constructive critique on this pattern. I hope I can learn from all of you who are interested in SS, and I hope you can learn from me as well.

I plan on using this at a semi-formal, on a girl I know who I am(was) good friends with. I cut off some contact, and have changed a lot since we first knew each other, so I know my efforts are not futile.

Thanks.

dj_bravo

Don Juan
Reaction score
a.p. is away point, and s.p. is self point.
The smile and touch are anchors.

iceHawk

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is my first post but ive been pasivally learning this **** for the past 4-5 months, and am in the exact same quandry as u are (other than my catch is in an LTR).

THats a pretty good pattern actaully, maybe throwing in a little "Now with me..." and a phisical anchor or 2, but other than that pretty good pattern.

My question is how do u plan to introduce it?

dj_bravo

Don Juan
Reaction score
iceHawk-
I've got something on my mind is the introduction, and the (touch) is a physical anchor on her. The devilish smile is a visual smile. I include with me once, maybe I should add it more though.
Not sure if I maybe miscommunicated it, but the first three paragraphs are part of the pattern. But maybe a little more introduction is needed. Hmmm... I'll bring attention to other couples, and talk about them for maybe a minute, then I'll move into the pattern.

quandry- an new word I will learn. Thanks for introducing me to it.

Thanks for taking the effort to reply. I appreciate it.

iceHawk

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah sorry bout that, spelled wrong...
other than that a good line, i plan ot use it as well if u dont mind