"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

A new definiton for AFC: Average Fustrated Coward

GQ Prettyboy

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 8, 2003
Messages
170
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Location
memphis
It has been a long time since I`ve been posting, but i have been reading many threads that has been made on this board. There are a lot of people on here looking for advice on how to get, attracted or even lay women. There nothing wrong with asking for advice, but if you read the DJ Bible most of your problems would be solved. Now what I am appalled by is that people are overanaalyzing every step and and every move they do until point that when it doesn`t work they panic and have a nervous breakdown in front of women. But when a woman show any attention to them they @sses run to this board asking bullsh!t like do she like me and what does it mean when she smile at me. What f*uck do you think it mean? Go and find out what it means. Stop asking people on this board for answers you need to find out for yourself. We are not the female you are trying to hook up with. Get out there meet all kinds of women. Get numbers, get rejected, get laid, get drinks thrown in your face, be nice, be mean, stop acting all whipped, go watch some western cowboys movies, watch some Clint Eastwood as the badass goodguy on the western movies. Even though I`m a black guy I do like watching Clint Eastwood. He`ll teach you how to be a man. Don`t take sh!t from noone. Some of y`all act like there is conspiracy out there against you. You got to understand that every woman out there will not like you or be interested in you, So fukking what. Every man out there don`t always like them, but ther running to some website asking guestions. They just move on to the next guy. So it goes both ways. I`ve seen other threads like "Been with girlfriend for 3 years, should I tell her I love her?" Why the fuk you even ask that question? If you been with your girl for 3 years why the fuk you need ask the board for approval. Damn right tell her you love her. You wouldn`t with her this long if you didn`t love her right? Stop being cowards. Be men. Scratch your ass in front of her sometimes. Remember this. This will be my new signature. The power is in you, not in the pvssy.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
415
Reaction score
2
Age
50
Location
tn
I couldn't agree more. ANd it seems guys who are AFCs and DJs on this site almost act in the same way.

Too many people on this site are Controlled by puzzy. Yes some might hook up all the time, while others rarely do, but it seems, most people on this site are controlled by PUZZY.
 

GQ Prettyboy

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 8, 2003
Messages
170
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Location
memphis
^Hahahaha! No, what I mean is that men have been supplicating themselves and will almost do anything for some pvssy. Because we men are so horny and freaky atleast 90% of time, women manipulate us with their sexuality to get whatever they want ie. power, gifts, money, attention.
 
Top