"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

A more In Depth Look on Asian Girls.

Matlm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2002
Messages
575
Reaction score
0
I am a white guy. Funny thing is I was gonna post here to see if any other white dudes were all about asian girls. I read California Loves post. I thought I could add some insight.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
There is a strong predilection amongst Asian girls to go for white guys. Despite what someone posted previously, the outmarriage rates of Asian Females is distinctly skewed to outmarrying specifically to marrying White Males, you can see this in the Census Bureau's statistics.

It's on the order of something like 25% while other outmarriage rates of other races are in the single digits here in the USA. Which still leaves 75% of AFs marrying within race.

There are multiple reasons, but those are neither here nor now, and nor will knowing or discussing the reasons help in PUA. It simply is, accept it and adapt it into your PUA framework whether your white or Asian.
 

California Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
652
Reaction score
0
Location
The Bay Area
Originally posted by JT47319
There is a strong predilection amongst Asian girls to go for white guys. Despite what someone posted previously, the outmarriage rates of Asian Females is distinctly skewed to outmarrying specifically to marrying White Males, you can see this in the Census Bureau's statistics.

It's on the order of something like 25% while other outmarriage rates of other races are in the single digits here in the USA. Which still leaves 75% of AFs marrying within race.

There are multiple reasons, but those are neither here nor now, and nor will knowing or discussing the reasons help in PUA. It simply is, accept it and adapt it into your PUA framework whether your white or Asian.
A lot of em do it for their greencards bro...behind every statistic is a scenario.
 

Matlm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2002
Messages
575
Reaction score
0
Sorry, I didn't even realize I posted that. I was going to add more but was gonna do it later. I probably hit enter by mistake.
 

XXXX

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 3, 2004
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by JT47319
There is a strong predilection amongst Asian girls to go for white guys. Despite what someone posted previously, the outmarriage rates of Asian Females is distinctly skewed to outmarrying specifically to marrying White Males, you can see this in the Census Bureau's statistics.

It's on the order of something like 25% while other outmarriage rates of other races are in the single digits here in the USA. Which still leaves 75% of AFs marrying within race.

There are multiple reasons, but those are neither here nor now, and nor will knowing or discussing the reasons help in PUA. It simply is, accept it and adapt it into your PUA framework whether your white or Asian.
U.S census bureau is the one responsible for mudding up the definition of who is *real* asian or not. If you are chinese or brown skin filipino or thai, the average white people see us as one thing, CHINKS. They lump us up in all in one category. So the numbers are going to be even more exaggerated from a western man's perspective.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top