A more In Depth Look on Asian Girls.

Matlm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a white guy. Funny thing is I was gonna post here to see if any other white dudes were all about asian girls. I read California Loves post. I thought I could add some insight.

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a strong predilection amongst Asian girls to go for white guys. Despite what someone posted previously, the outmarriage rates of Asian Females is distinctly skewed to outmarrying specifically to marrying White Males, you can see this in the Census Bureau's statistics.

It's on the order of something like 25% while other outmarriage rates of other races are in the single digits here in the USA. Which still leaves 75% of AFs marrying within race.

There are multiple reasons, but those are neither here nor now, and nor will knowing or discussing the reasons help in PUA. It simply is, accept it and adapt it into your PUA framework whether your white or Asian.

California Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JT47319
There is a strong predilection amongst Asian girls to go for white guys. Despite what someone posted previously, the outmarriage rates of Asian Females is distinctly skewed to outmarrying specifically to marrying White Males, you can see this in the Census Bureau's statistics.

It's on the order of something like 25% while other outmarriage rates of other races are in the single digits here in the USA. Which still leaves 75% of AFs marrying within race.

There are multiple reasons, but those are neither here nor now, and nor will knowing or discussing the reasons help in PUA. It simply is, accept it and adapt it into your PUA framework whether your white or Asian.
A lot of em do it for their greencards bro...behind every statistic is a scenario.

Matlm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, I didn't even realize I posted that. I was going to add more but was gonna do it later. I probably hit enter by mistake.

XXXX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JT47319

U.S census bureau is the one responsible for mudding up the definition of who is *real* asian or not. If you are chinese or brown skin filipino or thai, the average white people see us as one thing, CHINKS. They lump us up in all in one category. So the numbers are going to be even more exaggerated from a western man's perspective.