Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A modest proposal

lonelyeditor

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have an idea whose time has come.
Every sport has a draft and since a good lot of us would agree that dating is a sport, then we should have a draft of our own.
Now this is how it would be done: The world's single population would be counted for and split into different areas in the world. For the United States, it would be every state.
The lonliest or nerdiest guy would have the first pick while the one that scores the most picks last. The first picker (which would be me if this ever came off) would have 15 mintues, ample enough time to go through a album of women that willingly participated and took photos of themselves and then you call them when the 15 mintues are up and set a date.
This would not be rocket science and let's face it, the idea is a bit mad, but when you get no sleep, these ideas come up.
I think it would work because there would be no competition and every guy would know what woman is off limits or not.
Maybe eventually, it will take away dating and rid the world of sex-crazed freaks who even think about getting close to the finest girl in the world. Mainly it would be a idea for me to not get laid and not post any depressing posts anymore

lonelyeditor

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm fine, it's just lack of sleep and p-ssy that's all ubermench. But I dont think you have that problem

Reaction score
Originally posted by lonelyeditor
I have an idea whose time has come.
Every sport has a draft and since a good lot of us would agree that dating is a sport, then we should have a draft of our own.
Now this is how it would be done: The world's single population would be counted for and split into different areas in the world. For the United States, it would be every state.
The lonliest or nerdiest guy would have the first pick while the one that scores the most picks last. The first picker (which would be me if this ever came off) would have 15 mintues, ample enough time to go through a album of women that willingly participated and took photos of themselves and then you call them when the 15 mintues are up and set a date.
This would not be rocket science and let's face it, the idea is a bit mad, but when you get no sleep, these ideas come up.
I think it would work because there would be no competition and every guy would know what woman is off limits or not.
Maybe eventually, it will take away dating and rid the world of sex-crazed freaks who even think about getting close to the finest girl in the world. Mainly it would be a idea for me to not get laid and not post any depressing posts anymore
[/QUOTE

dude everyone has the right to be free and if nerds and geeks dont get the first pick its because its their own fault . this idea will eliminate the dating scene , singles have the right to choose who they are attracted to not forced to give loosers a chance .

i think you pitty yourself too much man stop that damm it !!! you can have the first pick too just work on your DJ skills.

LATEZ!! F LOVE , LOVE TO F..

lonelyeditor

Don Juan
Reaction score
How am I pitying myself? By saying the only way that I will get laid is by winning a lottery and being able to pick from a lst Ms. Right?
No, I dont think so, I mean, obviously I'm a little hard on myself but shouldn't a man talking about his experiences of striking out and saying that he has an uncanny knack of making women groan when they meet him or is coming up to greet them?
You see, it's not pity, it's the truth and it hurts. Not only for you, but for me.
Truth is that if dating was a game or a race, I would be last because I was too real for women. A real guy with real problems. A job that, while he loves it, takes nights and weekends away from him. A place he can't keep clean and a homebody that can't dance a lick. That's too realistic for women and maybe you to take, but that's how it is.
Now do you think any woman can take that without either being drunk 24 hours a day or getting drafted in a sick infernal draft where they can't choose who they want to go out with?
The options are very limited

lonelyeditor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust me, I'm not defeated by any means. It's just self-realization of what I truly am and that is a paradox that is driven blindly by the myth that is spread here on this site ant that is that we can control women. That is impossible. We can't and we won't. They are too strong and we are too weak. Well, at least I am

a_client

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's that saying? If you ain't living then you're dying.

Dude what is up with the way you think? You seem like you're screwing around but if not then shake yourself. You ain't putting forth any effort at all. Shoot man I walk around and see jerk-offs with chicks everywhere I go. You're happy making excuses and sounds like you're hella lazy too. Women aren't as picky as you think, you don't need to be perfect to get a girlfriend man.

You need to reacces your situation man. Check your biochemicals or do something, read a book.

lonelyeditor

Don Juan
Reaction score
You see, I do need to be perfect and I have not made it yet. I'm not making excuses or being lazy. It's just fear. Fear of rejection and even fear if a woman said yes to me. Let me explain, last year, I went on a date with a girl and I did the old dinner and a movie thing. I could've done things better and I did try a little too hard to impress her (It was in fact, my first true date) She was not impressed with anything I did, Whatever game I had was gone. So perfection is the only way for me to give the illusion that I have no flaws. You don't understand clientand I dont expect you to.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What woman wants to put herself into a "dating album" to be selected by random dudes. And reverse order would f*ck us all. If the hot ones go first, the the more attractive guys at the end are't going to want to pick from the left overs. How ridiculouse is that?

And lets say attractive women did want to participate, are you telling me that some rookie-newbie who picks first and lands some smokin broad is going to be able to capitalize on that and not blow it? Ofcourse they could ask for outside help that that's like putting 20 inch training wheels on a kids new bike.

Draft? Sport dating? What the hell is going on? This hole idea is a fruitless waste of time.

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow there's some great potential for a reality TV series here! :D

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
natures way is best. Don't give up on improving yourself. Don't give in to setbacks

Reaction score
Originally posted by lonelyeditor
How am I pitying myself? By saying the only way that I will get laid is by winning a lottery and being able to pick from a lst Ms. Right?
No, I dont think so, I mean, obviously I'm a little hard on myself but shouldn't a man talking about his experiences of striking out and saying that he has an uncanny knack of making women groan when they meet him or is coming up to greet them?
You see, it's not pity, it's the truth and it hurts. Not only for you, but for me.
Truth is that if dating was a game or a race, I would be last because I was too real for women. A real guy with real problems. A job that, while he loves it, takes nights and weekends away from him. A place he can't keep clean and a homebody that can't dance a lick. That's too realistic for women and maybe you to take, but that's how it is.
Now do you think any woman can take that without either being drunk 24 hours a day or getting drafted in a sick infernal draft where they can't choose who they want to go out with?
The options are very limited
Be creative.

I am unemployed. Frankly, there are very few jobs for what I've majored in. I am having a hell of a time looking for a place to hire me. Even the ones who claim to be looking don't seem to be really interested in hiring someone.

I'm still looking like crazy. I'm calling them, letting people know, and trying to network.

But when people ask, I'm working freelance (it's true in a way. I get some odd jobs that help me stay afloat.) I don't start complaining about how depressing it is that I can't find a job and I have no money and so on. (Even though it can be.) I make things sound ok. It helps me mentally as well, realizing the economy sucks, this is the way business is a lot of the time.

I've gotten involved in charity work. I go to different church groups. I belong to a lot of hobby groups. And it helps me.

If you're sitting at home watching TV, not doing much with your life, it can get depressing pretty quickly.

So get creative!

You're not a loser who is to real with women. you just haven't found anyone who would fit you're life yet. you need someone who is honest. You need someone who isn't going to be fake or phony. You want someone who isn't perfect, but someone who is honest.

That descriptions sounds a lot better than "I'm a loser..."

Trust me, we all get depressed. I was in a rut. I still am to some degree. But you pull yourself out. We all have to.

you could have things worse. I hope this helped.

PortugueseMeatball

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lonelyeditor,

Don't take this wrong but... WHY would the "best picks" settle for the geeks/nerds when they can get much better? Instead of conceeding to defeatist attitudes and rewarding men that have no backbone, why don't you 1) get some good sleep; and 2) work on becoming a "better self"? Work out. Learn a new aptitude. Whatever. Become better.

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The draft wouldn't work because the women would know how it works and so the quality of women who would submit to this...

It reminds me of a quote from Groucho Marx," I wouldn't want to be a member of any club that would have me as a member."

You get what I'm saying?