Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

a little variation to what the bible says

djkarnag3

Don Juan
Reaction score
ive noticed that the bible says one should act ****y use neghits and such. i disagree on some of these points

1) ****y

my god dont do this for one thing it makes u look like an ass

an alterior solution to this is to be witty; uve heard it takes a bigger man to step down from a fight; normally at least in my experience 2 or more men compete over a girl for affection; and they will use insults to try and impress the girl; just ignore them and come back with a clever remark

girls are won over by the tounge not the fist ( true in both regular and sexual situations ) ( a little cleverness for you also )

they want confidence not ****y
they want u to do stuff and not be whipped

they also want understanding so try and understand them at least attempt it ( sounds afc but u know at provide an illusion)

lying is good too

never tell the true when a lie will serve best -Nietzsche
remember she will be all over u if u give her what they wanna hear not your own views

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm ok where shall i start.....

Right here....lying is not telling the truth, which makes it fake;therefore, making you fake. If you think thats a good thing then good luck. If you gotta lie then you must have no game or something. Stretching the truth is one thing, but lyin isnt called for.

****iness comes from confidence smartone. Arrogance and ****iness are two different things which you must not be able to distinguish. Being arrogant makes you look like an ass, making a gay post like you have has the same effect.

BTW, i think girls DO want you to be whipped. That way youll give them more attention and buy them shyt. Get your shyt straight, cause from the looks of this little "stunt" you dont know what the hell youre talking about.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by djkarnag3
lying is good too
Yeah, lying is the best thing ever. This post was sooooo goood. :rolleyes:

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just a question?

do you even have any actions to back this up??

or, is this just what Girls tell you that they want??

READ A LOT MORE WRITE A LOT LESS