"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

A-list actresses go online to find a date

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
2,388
Reaction score
2,687
Sharon Stone, Drew Barrymore, Alicia Silverstone, all going online to find a man. Surprising these A-list actresses are going online to find dates.

Its only because of their age, right? They are older with kids and no man would really want them. But then there is Hannah Brown, 25 years old, looks pretty good, and she is on a waitlist to get online.


If a 25 year old man who looked decent went online he would get destroyed.

Thoughts?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
Modern dating as a whole is cracked. Be in the top 10% of men in both looks and finances. If under 6’ tall, lie about your height. Get photos professionally done. Good luck mates (most men will be clobbered online).
 

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
Sharon Stone, Drew Barrymore, Alicia Silverstone, all going online to find a man. Surprising these A-list actresses are going online to find dates.

Its only because of their age, right? They are older with kids and no man would really want them. But then there is Hannah Brown, 25 years old, looks pretty good, and she is on a waitlist to get online.


If a 25 year old man who looked decent went online he would get destroyed.

Thoughts?

Hollywood B and A listers are mostly controlled by handlers with the exception of few. I could see a few of them desperately trying to reach out of that arrangement by any means possible. Hollyweird is a very corrupt satanic dominated place. My brother was a somewhat successful actor out there and you would be amazed by his party stories there, what he has witnessed and what other well known actors have told him.
 

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
I have only ever gotten laid by going online. And I’ve gotten laid a lot. Online is just better.
 

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
I have only ever gotten laid by going online. And I’ve gotten laid a lot. Online is just better.

How old are you? Only in these past 10 years or so online is better. Normal life used to be much better for meeting women.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,747
Reaction score
9,938
I've never used OLD. But from what I read here, this appears to be the main way to get a date these days. Why shouldn't actresses do the same? It's just like using a phone to order up lunch, apparently.
 

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
Being a famous woman like this is quite a lonely position from what I understand, made out to be something other than normal people and there you are, it is what it is
 
Top