Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A high school dilemna

Guile49

Reaction score
First of all, I'm in high school so I realize that this problem sounds immensely trivial. Yet, I still ask for any advice as I hope to gain experience as to what pathways I have open in the future and get to see different perspectives on the situation. Oh, and this is my first post, though I've lurked for a while, so don't hate on me too bad if I sound a little stupid :)

Well, I suppose i should lay out my story and see what you guys have to say so here it goes:

I've known this girl for a while now, maybe 4 or 5 years, and I guess you can say we've had a mutual "friendship". I've gone in and out of phases of liking her and judging by different signs, she has gone in and out of phases of liking me.

At the point when school started though, it was comfortable between us and there were no feelings. As school progressed, she started to initialize conversation and go out of her way to be around me, at least from the views of our peers. I didn't really think anything of it, but as she started to come on to me more and more, i started to develop feelings for her as well. Something started to develop between us, even though I never stated it. Yet when I started to show the slightest inkling of fondness towards her, she shunned me and started badmouthing about me to our whole congregation we hang out with.

So as I've thought it out and here's what my possibilities are so far:
1) If I flat out tell her I never liked her in the first place, from here on after it would probably become awkward whenever she is around. The problem is I see her a lot in class and just when hanging out with friends.

2) If I just leave it alone, not only does it get uncomfortable around her, but with what she's spreading to her friends, it'll get uncomfortable around people I've known for a long time who are closer to her.

3) This whole thing between us has been a facade in my mind, though my peers and her peers have said otherwise. Who knows, maybe she's never liked me in the first place, in which case I have more to learn than I once thought.

4) Maybe High school girls are just weird

5) She's been playing me, though this has lasted a while with her just coming on to me, and myself not showing signs of interest.

At this moment, that's how it stands, and it just seems like I should take the lesser of the loss. I do see how insignificant this little problem is and how much I'm probably overanalyzing, but in this area of experience concerning the other sex, I'm rather short-handed. For this, I ask you guys as to what you can say about relations concerning these types of problems, and relations in general. At this point, I'm just looking to learn and gain first-hand knowledge about this type of stuff, and I was wondering which pathway might benefit me the most so later I won't have to think so much about these types of problems.

Well, I appreciate any feedback I might get, thanks.

ohiofutballa

Don Juan
Reaction score
4) Maybe High school girls are just weird
Girls in high school are very wierd...they are just a pool of emotions. My advice to you is ask what you want.... do you honestly like this girl, do you honestly want a relationship? dont go by what other people said

at least from the views of our peers.
Dont listen to what your peers have to say, listen to what you pick up and what you feel for/from her.

If you dont like her or dont want a relationship than just treat it like the friendship its always been.

If you do want to pursue something, get her number or ask her in school to a movie or something, the worst thing you can do is sit on something....theres been at least 10 times were a girl will say that she "liked me alot, she just never knew i did" of course by the time i heard this it was too late. i.e. me or her in a relationship

So if you decide to go for it just dont fall asleep. You miss 100% of the shots you dont take.

ohiofutballa :cool:

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You missed your shot. Simple as that. Act next time.

cyjay201

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls in high school dont know what the hell they want. It all depends on what you want. If you want to make a move on her then go ahead.

Just be careful. Trying to date someone in a "congregation" of friends rarely ever works out well. I've done it before, and it's a major pain in the ass.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
call the stupid b1tch on her ****.

ask her why the fvck she's been badmouthing you for no reason. don't let her give you a bullsh1t answer.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would not go so far as stating that all high school girls are fukked up. Most guys don't deserve to utter such words.

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That seems kind of strange to me; She bad mouths you because you say you like her after she puts out signals?

Elaborate on that a bit...maybe I can help