Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A great workout is....very interesting !!

RSDCharlie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys who do not workout regularly, i honestly cant tell you how important it is. Just writing this after some jogging and pushups, after a week or so...

People talk about how being muscular is attractive to girls, about body fat percentage, six packs, biceps, triceps, broad shoulders, chest....stuff like that. But i have seen rarely anyone talk about how a good workout helps you a lot mentally.

The days when you're feeling down, where you're facing job stress, the girl you want is not picking up your call, you're eating crappy food....just try going for a workout. Whatever you like. It can be gyming, cycling, sprinting, jogging, swimming, any type of workout you enjoy doing. Trust me it opens up your body and especially your mind like nothing else. You feel ready to face the worldly crap, and if you continue doing it everyday, you feel so much centered in your body and mind, it cannot be described.

People talk about abundance mentality, and I don't know the exact definition of it. It's different for different people. Some say plate spinning is abundance mentality, some say being a millionaire is abundance mentality, some reach the stage of abundance mentality by meditating everyday (which is another thing i would highly recommend).

For me, presently, abundance mentality is something different. My mindset might change later, who knows. But right now for me, abundance mentality is having the physical and mental strength of facing whatever life throws at you. Not let what they throw at you affect you. Working out irrespective of whatever crap is happening in your life. Doing what needs to be done.

Working out isn't just my only passion. I even love creative writing. So, make sure you take out time to do whatever you enjoy doing. Exercising, creative writing, meditation - these are my 3 passions for now. Recognize whats yours, what makes you feel free. That is when you will reach real abundance mentality.