Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A great LINE

Reaction score
Ok...you and a friend find an old friend,no talkey for a long time on either parts.In her range of hearing you say something that gets a dirty look from her,then yall start talkin about how a girl can carry on whole conversations with just a look.Then YOU say,like the look that says "Hey,lets have sex"? And when she looks at YOU,say,"Yeah,thats the look!"Gets em every time

RJ Out

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jester
that was retarded lol.

dont use lines, just say hi.
no jester you have it completely wrong.

you see by telling the girl "lets have sex" then she is completely turned off but when she sees you're not affected by that then she comes back to you with even stronger feelings.

i was just kidding people...

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a hella good line.. I'm gonna use it this weekend. Not as an opener, but as a good C/F.

flava

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it means cluck and f***. perhaps if you tried reading the bible you wouldnt have to embarass yourself with a afc question.

just a little constructive critism :)

Last edited:

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C/F = ****y/Funny

Rollins with Jello, that idea sounds like something guys would say in Year 8 (Age 14)!

But hey, if it works for you, by all means :).

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by flava
it means cluck and f***. perhaps if you tried reading the bible you wouldnt have to embarass yourself with a afc question.

just a little constructive critism :)
Whoa guy!

Look whose talkin! C and F means "cluck and f"????!

I think you BOTH need to read the bible.

Looks like you embarassed yourself, flava.:rolleyes:

P.S. ( ****y and funny);)

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh dear god...

What has happened to my beloved SoSuave?

:(

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Smooth as Anything
Oh dear god...

What has happened to my beloved SoSuave?

:(
Put that guilotine away smooth, there are still SOME people in high school that know how it's done, or even better, are willing to learn AND post stuff that makes sense.

This tip is the biggest pile of crap ever, lines are lame. Actually SAYING "hey, let's have sex" would be more effective than this.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by fragmentor

This tip is the biggest pile of crap ever, lines are lame. Actually SAYING "hey, let's have sex" would be more effective than this.
I thought the best line was: "How YOU doin'" while giving them a slight nod up combined with a slight smile thats ****y :D. Oh, and Smooth As Anything, your beloved SoSuave is still here, it's just a few...morons decided that it's best to ask redundent questions instead of reading the *revamped* bible. Lazy kids today...

Green Curse

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeh sorry i have actually read the bible... awhile ago...
i dont see how my question as redundant as it is make me an afc tho flava.
and the bible isnt perfect either, sorry guys to say this but i think it can only take you so far great for beginers and stops those "how do i get a girl to like me" type posts but after awhile you need to develop your own style.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Green Curse
yeh sorry i have actually read the bible... awhile ago...
i dont see how my question as redundant as it is make me an afc tho flava.
and the bible isnt perfect either, sorry guys to say this but i think it can only take you so far great for beginers and stops those "how do i get a girl to like me" type posts but after awhile you need to develop your own style.
Are you other guys sure? *hesitates with knife* haha.

Alright bro, first off, your question is way the hell redundant. I understand you don't comprehend how the #@&! often we get these types of questions.

What's C&F? How do I get a girl to like me?

The bible isn't perfect, but it's good enough to answer your questions instead of wasting our valuable time. You are an AFC, now read the fricken bible and don't criticsize it.

The bible isn't there to tell you complex theory on girls. If your even THINKING about it you haven't read the bible enough. You embrace it's words and change your mentality, and everything else will fall into place.

Don't judge something greater then you, unexceptionally when you are incorrect as to it's power.

Green Curse

Don Juan
Reaction score
"The bible isn't perfect, but it's good enough to answer your questions instead of wasting our valuable time. You are an AFC, now read the fricken bible and don't criticsize it. "

your sitting at a computer surfing the net how valuble can your time be at this point?
it's not like it takes long to anwser my very redundant question and if it does take so ****ing long then why do you bother to answer it!?
i mean it's not like any forced you to pay any attention to my question YOU chose to.

you should probably revise your definition of AFC aswell if simply mean anyone who annoys you oppose to an Average Frustrated Chump.
you call me an AFC you dont even know me!

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Green Curse
your sitting at a computer surfing the net how valuble can your time be at this point?
it's not like it takes long to anwser my very redundant question and if it does take so ****ing long then why do you bother to answer it!?
i mean it's not like any forced you to pay any attention to my question YOU chose to.
Just STFU and read the HSDJ Bible for crying out loud. It'll save us all from any more been-answered-a-billion-times-before questions.