"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

A girl that needs to be taken off her pedestrial!

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus, Ohio USA
It's all big talk until ya get them under the sheets... as soon as their eyes start to rollup in their heads, and their body starts shaking, and their brains turn to mush... yes, it's nice that they are pretty, but unless you can return the favor, you ain't no different than the rest.

Except for my present gf that is... ;) ..I've got to give credit, where credit is due....
 

TremblingBluStar

New Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Age
51
You know, I used to be way bothered by women who were that vain and superficial a while back.

Now, I could care less. Why let it bother you? There will always be vain people! One way to look at it - they may be riding on an emotional high because they have looks now and are therefore able to get what they want out of men, but what will they do in 20 years when their rich hubby, who married them based solely on looks decides to trade them in for a newer model?

Divorced, worn out from three kids, with no job skills to speak of. They won't be laughing then.

Or not. It really doesn't matter either way.

Now, the ones that annoy me are the vain and egotisticle girls who are either ugly, or very average looking!

Like THIS girl.

She's not just sexy! She's SUPER sexy!!

Riiiiiiight! :D
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Billy Bob

Banned
Joined
Mar 3, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Quickclicker
You want to talk about ARROGANT, take a look at these bytches profile. OH MY, after reading it, I want to spit in her face, preferably with acid. This is exactly why I try not to stare at them, and I act like they don't phase me when I see girls that are between a 9-10. Wow, what a conceited bytch.

http://www.faceparty.com/member_profile.asp?member_id=2068092&member_name=-x-sierra-x-
**** dat ***** be super fly fine. she can say what she wants.
 
Top