Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

a girl best friend

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
do any of you guys have a girl has a best friend? im just curious cuz me and this girl we are like super close and stuff but we dont fool around. all we do is a little kiss on the lips to say goodbye or something like that. so all i am wondering is if any of you guys are this close with a girl. is it good or is it bad?

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i used to be in a similar situation where a girl was one of my closest friends

it can go well but it is a little shaky. it is good for all the girls she introduced me to

the kiss thing? thats a lil weird. i sense some sexual tension there.

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i know she says that we are just friends and things like that but then we started to do this. she also started telling me that she loved me

it wasnt like oh i luv u type thing like she said that she actually loves me and its so hard for her to go one day without talking to me. we spend a lot of time together and she said that she usually gets tired of her other friends if they spend this much time together but its different with me. every time we see each other its something new. it never gets old. so thats why im sort of confused cuz she says she loves me and she gives me pecks on the lips. but then she says we are "just friends".

when i went out with her and her friends one night and we went to go get ice cream. i saw them talking about me then i asked the other girl there what they were talking about(cuz they kept lookin at me) and the friend said that my "best friend" was talkin about how if we ever went out. but that was all she said to me.

what should i do cuz it would be nice to get some action. its wierd cuz we basicly act like bf/gf except there is no hardcore action. so ....ya

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by icallug
what should i do cuz it would be nice to get some action. its wierd cuz we basicly act like bf/gf except there is no hardcore action. so ....ya
man hearing that just brought up old memories

if you dated this girl it could be a very good or very bad thing

it ca be quite nice becuase the sexual tension is uncanny.
this girl and i who used to be really close with were just chillin one night watchin a movie, then there was some heavy pettin. after that we we fukking like monkeys all over her mansion. great memory, but things got real bad when we considered a relationship, it jus got akward, she knew i wasnt really into the whole "dating" thing. she tried to make me jealous by hookin up with some short dude. i was mad pissed

ok sorry for gettin to personal... but you have to decide what you want more a relationship with her or her friendship

take some time out and think about it, i know it is really hard but try not to think with your d!ck

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i have been thinking about that.

and since we are so close im happy just with the great friendship we have right now. if we ever did anything it would throw the whole friendship away and it would be so wierd. thats why im just gonna let our friendship grow stronger and stronger

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
and THEN **** her.......

payaya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i hang around more girls than guys, but i wouldnt say my best friend is a female. But yeah i like hanging around some girls just as friends, i find im able to connect with females better than males.

by the looks of it you do like her, and want to take it further. Really think of the implications before doing so, cause its either make or break. Some things should be left alone.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having a girl as a best friend is cool, if you two are just friends. My best friend is a really hot girl, and I'm glad we're good pals. I had to give her the LJBF talk because early on when I met her I knew she would make a better friend than a lover. It really gives you insight into the world of females... lol. To this day she still wonders about me, and why I'm quite possibly the only guy not interested in her like that. I told her she was like my sister... LOL ;)

Although it's great, be ready to have to help out when she's *****y, emotional, angry, whiny, etc. The sad thing is it happens alot... :/ :D

blinkin_winkin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I HAD a girl best friend for about two years during 8th and 9th grade. This is a bad bad bad bad BAD idea. Girls can be evil friends. I made my friend mad. Well... she used it against me. She told a lot of people a lot of things about me that only best friends know and nobody else should know.

I suppose not all girls are psycho but I picked the wrong one.

NBA23

Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my best friends is a female..

It's like a regular relationship for me. She could call me everyday, and I wouldn't think she liked me or anything like that. And the same for me if I were to call her.

It seems like I have more meaningful conversations with her then I do with my boys. She (being a female) has a different prespective and some stuff then I do because I am a guy. Most of the time it makes for interesting conversations between the two of us.

We are both attracted to each other, and all the kino between us is just a joke.

I kinda enjoy it..

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
back in my hardcore AFC days I had a lot of girls as best/close friends. If you do dig her (which you do), it's going to get rough.

If she thinks you're such a great friend she'll tell you things that will eat you up if you really like her. She'll tell you about other guys, and what all they do. Later she'll tell you about how big of a**holes they are.

I had a big problem with this situation a few years ago. In the end, if you do like this girl I would say the best course of action is either date her or stop being best friends with her. The middle ground is not a good place to be.

BTW, it might be a good idea to check out the Ladder Theory. I can't post the link, but just do a google search. It might give you a little idea or two.

I'm not saying having a close girl friend is bad, but if you really do like this girl its not a great idea.

runner10_13

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have a close firend that is a girl and i use her to get information about her friends. Because her firends are more the type i would date. So yeah, its a win win situation, i spose...

tracy Jaks

Don Juan
Reaction score
I cant believe any of you guys ar you all gon crazy??

Forbin

Reaction score
Greetings icallug

While I can't say this is true in absolutely every situation I will say that in my experience this sort of a relationship is an accident waiting to happen.

In short, this is thin ice, brother.

I was in the same set of circumstances a couple of years ago, I was treating the relationship very lightly, but the girl had a much higher IL. We just started out as friends, and then things progressed to the physical level. We were never "official," but it just ended up causing a lot of problems. To this day she still likes me. It's bad news to have a girl so attached to you without some sort of "couple" circumstance, in my opinion

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tracy Jaks
I cant believe any of you guys ar you all gon crazy??
How better to gain a perspective of women than to get inside their minds ;)

tracy Jaks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShizamDaMan
How better to gain a perspective of women than to get inside their minds ;)
Your missing the point completeley, yes u are. No two ways about it.

Sit down and have think, yes you can be friends with a girl, and get into their mid that way. If you want all girls to be your friend.

Othewise your just doomed for oneitis,LJBF,etc,etc.

It really isnt worth it. one of you will always fancy the other,thus one of you is going to end up mega hurt.

Thanx

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tracy Jaks
Your missing the point completeley, yes u are. No two ways about it.

Sit down and have think, yes you can be friends with a girl, and get into their mid that way. If you want all girls to be your friend.

Othewise your just doomed for oneitis,LJBF,etc,etc.

It really isnt worth it. one of you will always fancy the other,thus one of you is going to end up mega hurt.

Thanx
i see what you ar saying but i dont always wanna hook up wth girls, i have other priorites

wit girls as friends, you meet their other girl friends, you have a lot more places togo. girls are a bit more social and work hard for plans and parties. then i can jus call em and get an invite

girls as friends taught me important things, like what a water-bra is, and just how they are different frm guys

girls CAN be good to go shopping with

i have this friend, female and rich. shes real cute and is really into fashion.

so once i a while she'll take me shoppin

she loves shopping for guy's clothes

she just sees certain things differently and i am amazed at what she finds for me.

i aint bad on my own but this girl has got skills. also shell buy an item or 2 for me as well.