Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

a friend

TheGreatTG

Reaction score
I see all of these ideas about what to do when you first meet a girl but I have started to like a girl I have known for about 6 months now. We are friends but not to the point of not going farther. is there any way to see if she likes me or any advice on how to move things forward

...*....

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had the same problem, there have been girls that i have known for a long time (go to church/school with) I like them but didn't want things getten werid if we ever broke it off. maybe someone here has some good advice for you. Good Luck dude.

Infernius

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you two are good friends than chances are it cant get much further.But one of my friends who knows who he is asked a girl if she likes me because i was an afc and liked her. And she said no and i was like a brother and it didnt get any further than that

"theres two many fish in the sea to just go after one."

Dj Deity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Reasearch first... then proceed to ask questions!

you both seem new (the two first posters...maybe you aren't at all new. your join dates were way before mine! but even i know how to tell if a chick likes me. and seeing what your question was in your post.. you probably haven't been on sosuave much in the past). .. read the bible, who cares how longs it is.. you will realize how fu*kin much it helped you in the long run! don't ask any questions for a while... just float around for awhile (actually reading and analyzing).. maybe that's weeks or days or months..... just read and read other posts and what master dj's have posted... read untill you have realized that you know what to do in other AFC situations. but by that time you will rarely need help from the threads at sosuave.. you will have learned to think on your own... good luck..
BUT there are exceptions. feel free to post whatever.. it's not my disscusion forum anyways!:D

Dj Deity

Don Juan
Reaction score
but to answer your question...

first off... the ideas of first meating are the same for anytime into a relationship. except for that she is more comfortable with you so you have to see her doing more attracted things towards you. make sure you know what her body language is telling you! legs crossed to you, open gestures (these are too light, you need stronger signs from her)....what you want: is she taggin along with you.. if she is really interested and ready to move on then she will be making more physical contact. is she chosing to go with you rather than her girl friends? does she look at you in the eyes for longer than normal? too much stuff.. but if nothing else use your instincts. **peace**

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had this problem fairly recently (I even started a thread about it). I've been great friends with this girl since I was 5 years old, but recently I started really liking her, and I finally asked her out(despite what I was advised on this site). Now we're together and everything is good as gold. Think of it this way: If your friendship cant handle you asking her out, then it wasn't much of a friendship to begin with.