Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A few recommendations

maphive

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a few things you need to do to get your inner, and outer game, calibrated for going out in the field and picking up women, but also for living a healthy life in general.

First order of business: Get everything clean and nice looking
There's no excuse... You should keep your house, or if you live with your parents… your rooms in the house, clean. It provides better aesthetics which leaves you with a better frame of mind and it improves your overall health.

Go through your room and throw out all the junk you don't need. Vacuum everything, change your sheets. If your room looks ugly, go buy some nice posters, some cool statues and figurines, or whatever else would look good in your room. If you're going to be bringing chicks back to your bed… and you damn well should, you need to have the right ambience; get some stuff with warm colors, have a CD player and some nice speakers that you can play some good music to (Nightmares on Wax, Barry White, etc…) Your room should look nice, clean, and stylish.

Other rooms of the house need to be clean to. Whatever room people chill in, make sure you have lots of places to sit, a TV to watch, random things to fool around with (Spencers is a good place for that kind of stuff). Also make sure you keep this place clean as well.

The hangout room and your bedroom are the most important rooms in your house, so treat them the best: Make them cool and clean.

Second order of business: Get a suave wardrobe
Wardrobes aren't cheap, so I suggest you save up about a nice chunk of money (I saved up $800 personally) and go buy some nice clothes. Get yourself some nice pairs of jeans and some other pants. Get some cool clean shirts from places like Buckle or other higher end designer stores (no Abercrombie & Fitch guys, aim higher and cooler than that). Get yourself some watches, some good necklaces, and maybe some rings if you like that kind of stuff like I do... Just make sure it matches your style! Get a few pimp items! if you can pull off a tophat, do that. Maybe you can get a belt with a spinner on it. I personally wear a blazer a lot when I go out to places. Just get an item or two that draw attention, you need some peacocked gear (but god, don't overdo it).

Third order of buinsess: Get the important stuff done first
Alphas don't have stress, they don't worry about things. What's the easiest way to not worry about things? Get rid of stuff that worries you. That means stuff like schoolwork and jobwork comes first. You need to get that schoolwork and those projects done fast. With those out of the way, you'll feel damn good about yourself and you'll have a lot less stress. Responsibility like this can be hard to get used to, but damn think of the rewards you'll get from dropping your stress like that: Longer lifespan, more punani, a lot of things really… After I stopped procrastinating, I never looked back.

Fourth Order of Business: Eat Right
Diet affects more than how you look, it affects your mood too. Bad diet = bad mood. Bad mood = no chicks, unhappiness, crappy life in general. Do you want that? No.

If you think about it, it's really not that hard to start eating right. Add some fruits into your meals, everybody likes at least one fruit. Stop drinking carbonated stuff; you might think that's the hardest thing imaginable to do, but really it's quite easy. Take vitamins every day… Just keep your body healthy.

Fifth order of business: Maintain proper hygiene
Hygiene is important, VERY important. Shower daily, shower before you go out to an event. That's a minimum one shower a day, two on days you're doing things. Make sure you put some deodorant on before you go out, keep yourself clean shaven and make sure you keep your balls trimmed and washed too.

Go get some nice cologne, something that suits you, and wear it EVERY DAY. That Old Spice commercial wasn't lying when they said scent is the strongest sense tied to memory; it makes life a lot better when people remember you as smelling well. I personally use Chrome by Azzaro, it's got a nice clean scent and I got complimented on it all the time. Just go to the mall and try some cologne on, wear the scents around the mall and just ask people what they honestly think of it. You'll get some feedback and you'll get to see if the cologne fits you.

Also don't forget to FUCKING BRUSH YOUR TEETH. And if your teeth are yellow, I recommend using those crest whitening strips EVERY DAY. It's crucial that you have nice white teeth, yellow teeth are a massive turnoff. And never, ever, go out without gum or breath freshener on you. I buy a 16 stack of eclipse at Costco to make sure I don't run out.

Sixth order of business: Get in Shape
Big muscles are nice. Some nice hard abs are great. There's nothing bad about having these things, so why not work out? Lazy? Well get off your ass and make a schedule to lift. Buy some barbells for your house at least so you don't have to go far to work out. Working out also reduces stress, so why not do it?

Seventh order of business: Get out in the field and start gaming.

There you have it, how to get yourself in gear to get out in the field properly.

Edit: Edited for syntax, grammar, censors.

Last edited:

maphive

Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I think 1-5 are equally and essentially important. Being in shape is important too, but a lot of skinnyboys or overweight people can have incredibly tight game.

There's no doubt about it though, without 1-5 you aren't going to be running game near as tight as you could be.

Reaction score
i would never put a job ahead of anything, and i would never put school above gym. and my warddrobe is whats comfortable, if it happens to be that its a brand name item, then so be it, but i dont go spending lots of money on clothes.
eat right has to be at the top, i dont like your order at all :)

maphive

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by huge_guy_pimpin
i would never put a job ahead of anything, and i would never put school above gym. and my warddrobe is whats comfortable, if it happens to be that its a brand name item, then so be it, but i dont go spending lots of money on clothes.
eat right has to be at the top, i dont like your order at all :)
So basically you're saying if you had any other priorities you would rather not make any money and live in a small cardboard box because your job doesn't matter.

You'd also rather be a big dumb rock with no talent whatsoever rather than someone who is able to acquire a skilled job position... You definitely have your priorities set right man.

Eating right should be near the top, but since everyone hear already eats adequate meals to fulfill the bottom of Maslow's Hierarchy of needs, you don't need to worry about honing it as your first priority unless you're horridly obese or emaciated.

I don't like your order at all :)

Reaction score
Originally posted by maphive
So basically you're saying if you had any other priorities you would rather not make any money and live in a small cardboard box because your job doesn't matter.

You'd also rather be a big dumb rock with no talent whatsoever rather than someone who is able to acquire a skilled job position... You definitely have your priorities set right man.

Eating right should be near the top, but since everyone hear already eats adequate meals to fulfill the bottom of Maslow's Hierarchy of needs, you don't need to worry about honing it as your first priority unless you're horridly obese or emaciated.

I don't like your order at all :)
i work a part time job, guess what im a senior in hs.

n gym takes like an hours time including changing ur clothes so its way more imporotant than finishing with a 91% rather than a 89%

health above all my friend, and school teaches me little, most of my knowledge i hoard when i go on a learning binge by reading to my own accord:)

i dunno who maslow is, but i sure would rather be the healthiest and most knowledgeable rather than the richest with most schooling. (notice school and knowledge arent synonymous)

all said im goin for family doctor and im thinkin of goin extra for culinary arts

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by huge_guy_pimpin
schooling. (notice school and knowledge arent synonymous)
Holy deuce, he must be learning. he said synonymous. I've never even heard that word. lol

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maphive

hey mate... i'm just wondering... you said you wear blazers alot, do you have examples of what you where and where ya get them from. would like to get some tips in that section. thanks mate. excellent post by the way :D

Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Debonaire
Holy deuce, he must be learning. he said synonymous. I've never even heard that word. lol
ill be honest with u, i had my mommy write that post for me :( i had to argue with her about the school part tho !

lilplaya248

Don Juan
Reaction score
maphive

(maphive)

Man bro after reading your post you just changed my whole look at the things that I do. I cant thank you enough I think you just changed my life for the better man. I guess all you have to do is just hear something like that from 1 person and it can just change how you do things just like that.

The things that changed what I used to do is:

"Get everything clean and nice looking"- Iam 15 and live with my parents. And living with my parents you should already know they keep most of the house clean like the living room, kitchen, ect. But my room is a mess. I couldnt even amagin bringin a chick in my room. I think she would get scared and leave. So after reading what you said about that subject Iam now about to start keeping me room clean.

"Get a suave wardrobe" At my age I couldnt even amagin saving $800 thats way out of my league as I dont have a job. But mostly the wardrobe I already have that down packed. But what is a blazer? I dont think I ever heard of those.

"Get the important stuff done first" Now this is what really hit me and opened my eyes. I really hate school. And I have gone from going to regular school to no doing home school on the computer. I wasnt going to school at all and was getting in alot of trouble. I went to about 3 diffrent schools becuase I wasnt going and they where saying if I didnt go I would get exspelled from school or get sent to juvinall hall.

I was once about to go. I went downtown and everything into the mans office. He was talking about all the things that happen down there in juvinall and all this. And it was kind of freakin me out I even cried (hey at least I amented I cried). But didnt go becuase the man said the where over crowed. But after that I started going to school but then again headed in the worng direction. After everything it leads up to me now doing school on the computer at home.

But it gets worse. I havnt even been doing the work on my home school. Iam in 8th grade I think im suposed to be in the 11th or 10th. Ever sense I have been starting the home school thing I have been talking it as a joke. And look where it leaded me no where in the same grade every year. And now they even started calling my house saying that if I dont do the work Iam going to be kicked out of that. So if I get kicked out of this where else could I go well probley to juvenill. But the thing is when I did do my work in school and at the home schooling I always got ether A'S OR B'S and the teachers always say I was a very good student. But for some reason I just dont do it I think it might be the lack of motivation. And also doing the home school thing has also kind of ruined my social life. And I have gotten very lazy also.

But all that is going to change. Iam going to start doing my school work. After reading what you had to say and thinking about it for a little bit I got to wondering. Like what the heck was I doing where then heck Im I going to go in life if I dont get on my school and what girl would want someone who dosent go to school in there life. My parents, family members and other people have always tried to get me on my school work. But it just dosent get me motavated enough to get me started.

But after reading what you had to say and thinking about it for a little while. Its time to make a change. And I owe my thanks to you man. I also been stressed out to thinking about what if I get kicked out and all that other stuff about it. But like I said its time for a change and I owe it to you.

"Eat right" Well thats kind of a problem to knowing that I do home schooling and dont have to get up early in the morning and can eat meals anytime of the day. And plus I have gottin lazy so thats not a good combination. So as you can see yes I have gottin fat. But hey man its time for a change.

"Maintain proper hygiene" Well about taking the showers umm. I got to say I have failed in that catorgey to. I know some of yall is like ew you nasty. But hey I dont really go anywhere I dont have to go to school and I spend most of my time in the house playing video games I dont really go outside that much. And the bruss your teeth thing umm yes I have failed in that catergory to. Well its the same reason for the shower thing. But after thinking about that to. I thought it was kind of nasty also not to do those things daily. So its time for a big change there to.

"Get in Shape" Yea now thats one I need to get down with to. I need to really get in shape as I have gotten fat becuase I dont really get any exersie at all. And I also have very low self cofindence becuase of this to. So yea its time to get off my lazy ass and get into shape.

"Get out in the field and start gaming" Yea I need to start going outside more to instead of just playing video games all day. And get my socialife started and back up. I sometimes look at what people say about getting girls and think it will never work. Becuase in my mind I be lookig at it like that sounds stupied and a girl will just dog you out if you did stuff like that. But I need to start taking that advice and really applying it so I know for sure or not it does work. But I think that I think that getting girls are alot easier then I think they are. But hey again its time for a change.

So overall I owe it all to maphive. I dont know why your words would make me change out of everybody I have talked to but you words did man. And I highly apricate it man.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: maphive

Well done, now lilplaya248, you could start by copying things like that post into Microsoft Word and using a spell check to go through and see where you have made spelling mistakes. I am sure some are typos, but you are not such a lazy typer that they all are.

Welcome to the community and good luck.

A blazer is a smart jacket (like a suit jacket), except more flashy, commonly (at least in england) with brass buttons or even wooden. Often Navy blue. Sports jackets are other smart options.

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: maphive

Originally posted by JSH
A blazer is a smart jacket (like a suit jacket), except more flashy, commonly (at least in england) with brass buttons or even wooden. Often Navy blue. Sports jackets are other smart options.
hey mate... i'm trying to look for a sort of casual sports jacket. you reckon i should have it tailor made? because i can't seem to find any ones out there that look casual smart enough, i don't want to end up looking so formal see. and most of the blazers here are rather fancy. :( if you could gimme a few suggestions, that'd be great!

maphive

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people were asking about wardrobes. Here's an example of the kind of stuff I wear (pics of me)

You can get the shirt in the first pic here: http://threadless.com/product/119.html
I get a ton of comments on it.

Those are some of my less to moderately peacocky outfits, the shoes definitely work for me because they are very eye-grabbing (Dada Avenue)

I'll get some blazer pics soon, some of the other peacock gear I got are these:
http://www.cloggs.co.uk/invt/548

I wear those when I feel like a badass. You can put them with jeans or about anything, but if you feel in good enough state to wear those properly, damn they're excellent.

Things to note:
I wear rings, chicks love playing with rings and they're fun to just roll around. I wear a thumbring and one of my middle finger.
I have a watch and a bracelet I wear with short-sleeved or rolled up clothes.
I always wear some nice jeans (mainly Lucky Brand or Diesel) because pants really do make a lot of different.
Shirts are based on whatever style you want.
Make sure you sport a nice necklace too, a good necklace is basically a requirement for your outfit.
Shoes make the outfit as well, make sure your shoes are nice and showy.