A few questions that need answers.

arcilitei34

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok there are a few things bothering me on my mind right now that i need advice on.

1) Sometimes when i call my gf, she sounds not quite the same somewhat like she could be sad or something, I know its never too good to associate yourself with a girl's bad mood, but im worried about her and she never tells me whats wrong, what can i do to get her to tell me or just not to worry about her?

2) My friend told me about this today, apparently its drysex or dryhumping or something like that, what is it exactly? and what's so great about it?

Thanks in advance :D

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. if she seems sad when you're with her, ask her, "what are you thinking?" if you want to try to find out what's wrong.

i think you have the right idea though. let her friends help her out with her problems and don't associate yourself with them

2. drysex is where you use a vaccuum cleaner to make sure the girl isn't wet anymore. during the sex there is more friction, which increases your pleasure

[edit] 2. haha, it means humping with clothes on where you only rubbing yourselves on each other. why? you can do it in public and it's very teasing

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gav gav gav, haha thats the funniest thing i heared all day. what made it even better is i took it with an open mind and there for thought you where being serious, good joke.

Poppin' Tags

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by gav
drysex is where you use a vaccuum cleaner to make sure the girl isn't wet anymore. during the sex there is more friction, which increases your pleasure
HAHAHA mmmmmmm dry pvssy that sounds GREAT! You know what else is good? drilling a hole in a peice of wood and fcvking it. TONS of friction! :D