"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

A Different Cologne Thread

Ace of Spades

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Location
Illinois
Forget the cologne and just use after-shave.

For some reason, after-shave smells a lot better than cologne, I can't find one that I like so I stopped using it.

I shave every morning and I just apply some after-shave and I"m set to go.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

gcrm92

New Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2004
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Oils

Not sure if this is slightly offtopic or not, but somebody in either this thread (too tired to look back) or in another thread mentioned cologne oils. Which supposedly last longer, and are stronger. In searching around the internet I found this place http://haywardenterprises.com which sells oils from their site and on ebay. I checked the guy's ebay ratings and it seems that he is very good. This company sells oils which are supposedly matched to big name colognes for insanely cheap prices. So today I decided to test just how good they claim to be. I am buying a thingy of Egoiste Platinum oil from them, and then I'm going to get some sample minis of the real thing off of ebay. Hopefully the results will live up to the claims. It'll be a bit before I get the stuff in the mail though. Also if you haven't checked out the cologne guy yet go here: http://www.basenotes.net/cologneguy/start.htm , its a bit old, but has good info.
 

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
209
Reaction score
0
Age
37
ha i just got curve..i was tired of tryin to find somethin cheap...
 
Top