Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A difference in approach to life I noticed between a Chad and a struggling friend.

Reaction score
I was thinking of doing a different thread on it but so far, I have noticed something.

1. Lots of hot girls, especially Instagram influencer types, seem to get dogs from pet stores or methods the Karens would not approve of.

2. Chads seem to be a lot like number 1.

3. Rich Asian internationals are like the first two as well.

4. Almost every incel-like, left leaning, or soyboy type of guy I know went to a shelter.

5. Almost all fat bishes, feminazis, and social outcasts I know go to a shelter as well.
I barely even want a pet in the first place, but I am sure as hell going to get the breed I want if I do decide to get one. To hell with these shelter gas lighters, they can kiss my @$$ lol.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SooooOOooo... Moral of the story. Do what is right for you and don't just do things to follow the crowd. Seems simple. Most successful people that. In other news, water is wet...

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I barely even want a pet in the first place, but I am sure as hell going to get the breed I want if I do decide to get one. To hell with these shelter gas lighters, they can kiss my @$$ lol.
Man, you are starting to really grow on me here lol. Yes sir, if you are going to invest in a dog, get a breed you want and prefer. People say looks should never matter but these are the same people who will harass you when you are out with your Husky rather than petting and wanting to be near the shelter Greyhound/Pitbull mix with half of its face chewed off.

If anything, getting a dog has shown me never to fall into any of the moral gaslighting. To hear the same c-nts who told my friend to get a shelter dog calling my friend'd dog ugly, yikes. Shows how women enjoy the judge others and put other people into crap but get no consequences privilege.

Worst case scenario, just make up a lie and say you rescued it from an abusive home.