Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Date With Grrrls To The Strip Club!?

Reaction score
Sooo...I sometimes get flamed, so I guess I'm gonna' get flamed by you guys for not nexting this one...

First:

There is another girl I met at work (HB 8) who I can tell was very much into me, and showed me obvious signs. Well I got her nbr and she flaked on me one time, but it appeared as if she wanted to make up for it that same day by inviting me to dinner at her place...I just said "Um, I'm busy, I'll talk to you later, but thx." still kinda' disappointed. I haven't called her since, it's been about two weeks. I felt like, well she lost IL so whatever. Well lately at work I just pretty much say hi to her and that is about it. Another time, I saw her a little late and I look in front of me and I see her staring back at me with a smile and I'm like "Oooh, hey!"
So she got pissed off and wouldn't acknowledge my existence the rest of that day, haha, even though she came back and sat across from me to constantly stare at me and see if she had any effect on me, or to see if I would stare at her in longing (lol, I know this). I didn't show any emotion, didn't look at her once. Just brushed it off. The next day, I'm at work (ya-i know the hazards of this) and I'm walking from my console and she is there again, staring back at me smiling and I look at her and I simply say "Oh, hey,I didn't recognize ya'!" And I couldn't help but smile back cuz' she has sucha' perfect smile (pathetic I know)...Sooo...is this chick playing games? Is she playing hard to get? Cuz' if she is still worth persuing I'm thinking of telling her straight up-no games, missy cuz' I don't have time to waste on you when I could be-

Secondly:

That same night she dissed me I went to a friends party and met two girls who want to go to a strib club! Now, I know these girls are party animals, but they are so down to go with me, and both pretty hot. What are the hazards of taking them with me? I know it's not a date, but one of them seems interested. Has anyone been stupid enough to try doing this? I'm considering it. Let me know what you guys think! Flame me all you want....

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say do it. I've never taken a girl to a strip club but there is a girl at work who wants me to take her to one. I can't find a reason why not to.

Heck seeing other naked girls might make the girls you with horny, who knows?

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Capo De Tutti Capi

What are the hazards of taking them with me?

Just drink before hand and make sure the b!tches bring money if they want a lap dance. Make sure that the girls know that you're not the chump who is going to be spending all your money on them.

Has anyone been stupid enough to try doing this?

I see nothing 'stupid' about taking a couple of girls to a strip club. Yes, I have done it.