Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A couple stories and a big thank you

John D

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,

prior to discovering this forum I was on a blue pill as most of the guys out there. I just want to outline a couple stories, maybe someone new can learn from them or at least you can laugh. The first story is from a couple years ago, there was a girl, she was just getting out of a relationship with her abusive boyfriend, she was "tired" all the time, she was complaining to me how bad he treated her, how he kept her awake by ringing her all night etc. I liked her and was sorry for her, she was falling behind on her studies so I spent days of my time helping her out and hoping I´d make her my girlfriend. Whenever she called she needed something I was there, she lived kind of far, I once traveled for almost 2hrs just to get to her and help her with stuff. I didn´t see what was happening at the time. And she was keeping me just close enough to help her, but nothing more. It just felt so heavy, she was so full of sht and trouble, complaining, tired all the time and I didn´t know nothing about the game. I just started to ignore her later as it became too much and as she lived far we stopped seeing each other, but I was devastated as I spent months chasing her.

Came onto the next one, she used to text me, she had a boyfriend and used to spend most of her time abroad. There were 2 days when she was supposed to come to the city, where I lived so we agreed she´d come to my house (I lived alone at that time). First day she flaked (said she missed a bus or something but later admitted she just got scared), but was ready to come over the next day. She texted me like 2hrs before that she was ready to come over and guess what, some family members showed up and needed to stay in my house for night (because of I didn´t know what) so I had to cancel. Later I wasn´t alone again, so I just took her to the cinema, for some food etc, we had a good time, but she told me she cheated on her boyfriend with somebody else in the meantime and is prepared to work to get back to him so doesn´t want any more relationships or anything. I was devastated again as she was really my type and I couldn´t understand this at the time.

Then there was a day couple months later a really nice girl I had had a crush on for longer just texted me out of the blue that she´d like to see me. So we set up a date, talked she just got out of a relationship with an abusive boyfriend who treated her like sht and she was so broken. She used to be a really nice vibrant girl when I first got to know her and then couple years later she was a wreck, but could handle herself but she just could not hide it and sometimes openly talked about it. I was thinking if I just treated her really well she was gonna like me and we ccould fix this. -bs. I know she once texted me she was sick, I was in a different city and had some stuff to do but I literally drove 60miles to bring her some medicine that I knew would help her, I paid for it, spent hours on the road, paid for our first two dates and she just kept telling me she doesn´t want any relationship and not to get in love with her. I thought she was just scared or anything so kept pursuing, went to the cinema, etc, but we never got any closer. Later she texted me she didn´t want any relationship, I was devastated, for me at the time she was a girl I wanted to marry and I didn´t know where I would find such a gorgeous girl again. It cooled off only for her to text me a week later that she´d like to see me, guess what I did I jumped into my car and went to her, we went out, she apologized for her behaviour and we talked but was nothing more again. Then she texted me like 2 days later that she had a new boyfriend and they got married a year later. Looking at it now, I think she was actually making it easy for me to get her I just didn´t see it and did all the wrong things. I was so devastated again I didn´t date another woman for a year.

The next one I dated was just playing this good girl. And guess what just got out of a relationship with an abusive boyfriend (not the first one) or actually she said he was a dckhead. And the girl is even more trouble than all the ones before combined. And these are just a couple highlights I could go on with similar stories. For almost 4 years I wasted so much time and money to just end up devastated by these things and I didn´t see it. I even read a book and some articles on game and pickup later, but I was going into it with an assumption that women are indeed really nice creatures and are just so picky it needs complex strategies to get them. I was thinking whether I can be with a woman that already had 2 or 3 guys. HOW WRONG I WAS! This forum just opened my eyes so much and I´m happy I got the correct pill this time.

I´m actually happy that it didn´t work out with those girls as if I got settled I would maybe never move to a different country to pursue my goals and business opportunities. And even just recently I used to be almost losing the willingness to pursue my business as I was thinking even if I make all this money, I don´t have a woman to spend it with or to go travel with and all this bs. I was actually almost ready to delay my business goals and prioritize getting into a relationship first as I thought it would thrust me to get the business going. HOW WRONG I WAS AGAIN!

This website really opened my eyes, I already spent hours reading through the content and have tens of hrs to go probably but altough I´m not as experienced as most of you guys in this area at least I can see through the bs and got a lot of clarity. I actually feel relieved. Now I prioritize my business, my workouts and my goals, not fvcking broken damaged manipulative women. I know there are good ones out there, but they are very rare I suppose. Now knowing the truth life´s even more enjoyable.

Thanks to everybody contributing to this forum.