Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A couple of questions

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a couple of questions regarding some posts i looked over in the bible.

1)What is the ideal voice tonality? and how do you achieve it?

2)What are some ways you can improve your smile?

3)In the post by Melder about charm he says that it is important to show caring towards other people, especially women, well doesn't this have the potential to turn you into an emotional tampon and send you to LJBF land???

Thanks,

- Sammo

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

1) Depends... how do you look? I'm pretty big, guido, and I dress well. My voice is usually smoth, rolling, deep, and it flows/carries.

2) Practice in the mirror. The most successful smile in your arsinal is the smile everyonen naturally makes befor you begin laughing. Make that your normal smile, and make your prelaughsmile more exaggerated. When you have a wide, seemingly 'funloving' smile people will feel far more comfortable around you.

3) Don't show caring unless it is NEEDED. If some girl is just *****ing about being hungry, make fun of her for it. But if some girl is having a bad day, her friends are treating her ****ty, and she is almost/actually in tears, then put your arms around her, speak in a soothing voice, and help her out.

The latter will never land you in the LJBF zone, because it makes you a MAN. While always asking how they feel, and being a tampon will ALWAYS land you in the LJBF zone.

Wuzzup

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: .

Originally posted by REDblueOI
1) Depends... how do you look? I'm pretty big, guido, and I dress well. My voice is usually smoth, rolling, deep, and it flows/carries.
wtf does 'guido' mean?

Cheatz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's this australian comedian called "Guido Hatzis" I think he may be referring to him because "Guido Hatzis" is pretty built and Guido is "a very tall, very good looking man" :p

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay thanks, any tips on changing your voice tonality?

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A guido is a steriotypical Italian man - a gomba, well dressed in tight cloths, confident, slicked hair.