Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Common DJ Predicament?

Mukester

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last year i was not a DJ. In fact, i was 110% of pure AFC. In fact if i managed to kiss close a girl i thought i was 'lucky'. If it got better than that it was just 'fate'. When i had a girlfriend i would be totally in awe of the fact that a girl actually liked *me*- and pretty heavy AFC tendences of supplication etc would follow....:(

One year on after finding So.souave...

This year i am a DJ, though I am not a perfect PUA---yet. My technique needs refinement. *BUT* I go out have a great time, meet and close with loads of women (this is not a boast this is testimonial to this site+forum). Sure i make AFC mistakes-but i am aware of it and learn. At the end of May, through to September this year i will spend every waking hour perfecting myself and skills (they need a fair bit of work, i'll admit).

The new problem...

I absolutely LOVE successfully meeting and dating girls! Realise i had none of this last year. I am pleased at my success, and the success i one day aim to achieve (similar to RED-XL/Mystery, etc- true PUA's).

I LOVE DJ'ing so much however, i now SHY away at the thought of a LTR.

Recently, two really pretty girls (amazing personalities- we 'click') have walked into my life, both wanting a relationship. In my former AFC days this is something i could of only dreamed about....

The mere thought of NOT being able to go out and seduce women, practice my DJ skills (effectively) by having a girl stuck on my arm has put me in a really weird position. The hunt for self improvement via DJ'ing has become so addictive i'm just not sure what to do....i fear this would be lost in a potential LTR.

I know i wouldnt be able to resist...the chase.

Can anyone relate to this?

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The hunt for self improvement via DJ'ing has become so addictive i'm just not sure what to do....i fear this would be lost in a potential LTR.
Not necessarily true. If you don't want nor have any desire to be in a relationship, don't get into one. Tell the girls straight out that you're not looking for a relationship, you just want to date. Here's the plus - their IL will go up. You become more of a challenge.

stallion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mukestar,

congrats on your success. You mentioned you met a lot of new girl after you acquired your DJism. Where did you go to find them?

Are you in college or working?? I heard it makes a lot of difference.

If you start working, is clubbing the only way left to meet people?

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stallion, look around you when you go out, I always see between 3-5 new hotties that I wold like to give the old in out.

Reaction score
I agree with telling them that you dont want a serious relationship but on the other hand they might want to change your mind and get you to fall in love with them that is the only downfall .

My advice to you is tell them that you are not looking for a serious relationship and if she says yes then keep it at that and dont get emotionally envolved just F her and still develope your DJ skills when you are not around her if she does want somthing serious then tell her you are not ready and see what she says to that then you decide.

and lastly for gods sake dont be the first to fall in love DJ her and let her fall for you first you have to be in control .
ive commited this same mistake a few times myself and it sucks when they tell you they dont feel the same you do ( AFC days).

LATEZ!!! F LOVE , LOVE TO F:D

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a fantastic transformation - a real success story. I think you are in a great position. What does it matter if you find yourself not wanting a LTR? At age 21 you are young and all that sort of thing will happen in time - on your terms of course due to your emergence as a true DJ.

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i know how you feel. ive been working on the DJ skills since last year. its so scary how we were both extreme AFC's last summer. but since then, i have been reborn in more ways than one.

i too dont want a LTR. i keep trying to meet new girls to help me boost my social proof and what not. from my point of view, enjoy life. enjoy the most you can right now. as the school year ends, another year passed by in a blink of an eye. but i dont regret it. in a way, it sucked that i dont have gf by now. but when i look back at it, i realize that if i did, i think it would hamper how much fun i would have in school. of course i had fun with girls all year around, but i had no extra baggage to keep me from all of it.

The_King

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can understand the not wanting an LTR at the moment

I am also having so much fun, not having the pressure of an LTR. I do not need to please anyone but myself, I have more time to do the things I enjoy and need to do..I know control my time, where as in a LTR, you naturally can not be so selfish.

I am so enjoying going out, knowing there are all these women available. I get a real buzz, out of meeting new women and thinking 'lets have some fun, I am going to DJ you'. They are all yours you can sense their anticaption about what you want from them, they are like putty.

As these chicks that I meet are not my priority, as I have so much else going on including other chicks, I can pick them up when I want as I am a challenge by being so unavailable. It is great

I really feel success breeds success, so this is only the beginning, I am only 22 so imagine what the future holds. Yeah, eventually I will find the Hot Babe with a brain, who I can respect for who she is and her for me, but not yet. I have a mission, self improvement in all areas and nothing is going to stop me.

Mukester

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks posterz

Thanks for the advice on this one guys. I guess its a good sort of dilemma to have- great to know there are DJ's in my predicatment! ;)