Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

_Question: Why are we scared?

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are we scared of women?

SemperFi719

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you mean why are some men scared of women. Personally I don't think that a man who is "scared" of a woman isn't necessarily scared of her per-say... but rather they are scared of rejection. If you can get past fear of rejection woman are not intimidating. Women themselves don't scare men... its the fear of rejection. Unless this woman has beat the living heap out of you before and threatens your very existance there should be no reason why a man is scared of her.. but rather that she reject him. And even at that, rejection is a part of life so you shouldn't fear it. However, some men are insecure and they need a woman to validate them but it all leads back to that fear of rejection. That's my take on the question you posed.

Salacious D

Don Juan
Reaction score
Unpredictability. We're afraid of what we don't know for certain. That's why it's easier to talk to girls (at the very least) that you're sure are into you, and harder to talk to ones you're unsure about. It comes from that natural, self-serving fear of the unknown all humans are born with.

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And that is why adventurousness and outgoingness are such good traits to have.

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd have to say that I agree with Salacious. The fact that all women are unpredictable scares some guys. They're not sure what to expect when they ask out a girl.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep it up.

Steam

Don Juan
Reaction score
I bwleive men are scared because society has made getting rejected into a big deal. Men are afraid that they will get rejected on not be able to please. Men put women higher up then what they really are. They are human just like us so some guys got to get over it.
By men I mean some men not all

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they get rejected, their "reputation" will be some loser guy who doesn't get the pvssy. They think all the guys will run them down constantly and they will be doomed to jack off for their entire lives. WAKE UP!!!!! No-one gives a fvck! Everyone is too busy trying to get their own sh!t straight. So if anyone tries to beef with you, just realise that their life is so boring they're living in your frame of reality!

GlutusMaximus86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They maybe scared also as to how they should react if they do get rejected. When a guy gets rejected he wants it to seem as if this little rejection has not hurt him at all, but if the guy reacts badly, like starts crying and runs away yelling "I'm so stupid, I'm gonna kill myself!!", then she'll probably tell everyone that this is a very pathetic man and that may hurt his reputation hence hurting his confidence. For some reason this part of a rejection has always been one of the scariest parts about handling women for me. I just don't wanna come off as a ***** when it comes to women and rejections. It's strange, and I doubt anyone else has ever worried about this.

Zoso

Don Juan
Reaction score
For me it was not so much fear of women themselves, or even rejection, but simple fear of change. I couldn't bring myself to do something that I hadn't done before, because it "wasn't who I was." It seemed inconceiveable to me that I could be the type of guy that could use kino, for instance. For some reason I always had strong mental barriers when it came to touching or showing affection. All these things sprang from a combination of low self esteem, a desire for external validation, and a belief that my personality and behavior were unchangeable; I never really even saw self improvement as a realistic option before finding this site.