Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

99.9% accuracy to get u a number in 20 secs

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha@oreo

I don't get why this is such a brilliant pick-up line...... it's like putting her on a pedestal isn't it?

How about adding a bit of neg-hit...... AND some of matrix's "hesitation neghit" thing or whatever it's called...... AND THEN finish it off with one of David D's pickup techniques

"excuse me j-lo - oh.... I'm sorry, from behind you kinda looked like jlo.... although from this angle it's pretty obvious that..... [pause for a second.... then smile] hey how about you give me your autograph anyway? [while she's writing name down] oh and put your number down there too"

There we go, I think that improves it quite a good bit.....

What this one does is it firsts sets it up like you're gonna give her a compliment, but then you almost take it back... and she's thinking "oh my god I can't believe he's going to do that to me!" then you catch her off-balance when you ask for her autograph.... meanwhile she's thinkin "what's goin on with this guy..... is he just trying a pickup line..... does he really think I look like jlo..... is he just trying to make me feel better after practically insulating me" blah blah blah and while she's wondering what you're up to you catch her off guard AGAIN when you ask for her number..... chances are her barriers will be down from teh confusion...... and you're in (or at least you have a much better chance at being in now) :)
Yours just put her up on a pedestal and made you sound like you'd just read a bad pick-up-line book......

LADZMAN

Banned
Reaction score
99% chance of it not working if tip was so great you would sell it & be a billionaire:eek:

iceman666

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe people should begin with tips like this by stating their age. So the million dollar tip is to follow around hot girls with pens and paper and ask for autographs. If yuor incredibly smooth you could make it work, but then again, you wouldn't need to. Just go talk to her.

"Thats laughable man, deos meo man, nobody fu(ks wit dejesus"

Brent

Don Juan
Reaction score
well update:

Today i tried this very tip on 3 different girls.
the first one gave me her number
second one started to crack jokes and ended giving me her number
and third one seem like she wanted me to ask her for the number without using any lines.
She said "i dont even know u i cant write my number down"
So i just got to know her a little in round 10 min convo and she ended giving me her digits.

Just goes to show that this trick if used the right way does work

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
okay, lol, first of all you cant say something works, just because you have had it work for you.

We dont kno what you look like, or what kind of girl you approached, or anything for that matter.

I can approach like a 5, and use a gay ass pick-up line like "My name is milk, Ill do your body good" and end up with her number. This proves nothing...

Chances are I could get the 5's phone number anyway, and if I looked hot as hell, I could tell hr she was a ho, that I wanted to ****, and smack her ass. She would give me her number, haha

When giving a tip you have to remember all the unfair advantages taht you might be using, and the lack of, for otehr DJ's.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey,i got a better one. at least this one works SOME TIMES

"hey, wanna ****?"