Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

5 texts you should never send to a girl

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I love this!

1. Good morning text.
another thirsty guy sending her pssy ass text pretending to be nice and sht!!

2. You there?
It is never appropriate to text a girl and ask her why she's not responding to your texts or to double text her in a way that acknowledges you're mad she didn't answer you back.

3. What's up/hi/hello
If you're a 10/10 in looks and you text this sht you are downgraded immediately because it shows her you are boring and have no personality. (by the way, when I had this fake profile on OLD with a hot dude pic all muscly body builder and stuff, interested women would message me exactly that!!!)

4. The drunk text.
Don't drink and text, and for that matter, don't drink and call. You will regret it in the morning.

5. The **** pic.
Unless she asks you for it. Tho be sure it's trimmed and dry and erect.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t ever do the “text me when you get home” text.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Double texting is probably the biggest issue, as if an uninterested girl would suddenly change her mind.

Also no point in double texting if there is a reason to believe she doesnt have her phone close, first women never get away from their phone and second if she is really away a further message wont teleport her phone in her hand.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Double texting is probably the biggest issue, as if an uninterested girl would suddenly change her mind.

Also no point in double texting if there is a reason to believe she doesnt have her phone close, first women never get away from their phone and second if she is really away a further message wont teleport her phone in her hand.
Yeah, I love that one..."maybe she doesn't have her phone handy"....bvll****, brochacho! She's ignoring your ass and/or put you on the super back burner.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
3. What's up/hi/hello
If you're a 10/10 in looks and you text this sht you are downgraded immediately because it shows her you are boring and have no personality. (by the way, when I had this fake profile on OLD with a hot dude pic all muscly body builder and stuff, interested women would message me exactly that!!!)

they say this cause they know they are worth more

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I would say definitely send this.

If she doesn’t get home, guess who police, society, courts, and public opinion is going to blame? You were the last one seen with her, they will throw you in jail until they find her.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do this sometimes if they leave my house late at night, I’m always sleeping by the time they text but it’s a nice gesture imo.

Edit: sorry I say that to them in person not text

MadMan

Banned
Reaction score
Why not text a woman whatever you feel like texting? Is there some inherent fear she may think less of you? Are real men afraid to send good morning texts? If she likes you enough and finds you attractive enough she won't give a damn if you text her good morning or double text her. Even if she decides she doesn't like it does that mean your life is over because you are worried princess won't talk to you anymore?

Ill text a woman whatever i feel like texting her. If she doesn't like it she can have some other dude jump through hoops with a list of what to and what not to text her.

Men do what they want. Scary men look for "attraction killing "do not send under penalty of death" text lists.

Rodrigo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I love that one..."maybe she doesn't have her phone handy"....bvll****, brochacho! She's ignoring your ass and/or put you on the super back burner.
Yeah, I used to be mad at that typical "seen" treatment so many girls practice followed by no response until the end of the day, the next day or ever...or followed by a really short, cold one as though she's writing with her second cousin. Logically, as a guy, I'd much rather have "can't talk now", "text you later" or even "leave me alone" which is really straight forward - the way it should be. Then I realized that women don't work that way, especially if they are being courted by someone, so now I'm actively using their own "seen" trick on them whenever I find it convenient. Most of the times that sudden attention shortage will bug the crap out of them, even if they happen to have zero attraction towards you in the first place. Definitely not pleasant having to taste your own medicine.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not text a woman whatever you feel like texting? Is there some inherent fear she may think less of you? Are real men afraid to send good morning texts? If she likes you enough and finds you attractive enough she won't give a damn if you text her good morning or double text her. Even if she decides she doesn't like it does that mean your life is over because you are worried princess won't talk to you anymore?

Ill text a woman whatever i feel like texting her. If she doesn't like it she can have some other dude jump through hoops with a list of what to and what not to text her.

Men do what they want. Scary men look for "attraction killing "do not send under penalty of death" text lists.
I agree to an extent, but double texting, texting “I love you”, texting all day, texting too many Lol’s/Haha’s is just weak behaviour

Rodrigo

Don Juan
Reaction score

Dose makes the poison. Depends on how you view things in the first place. Lots of people may think it's cheesy even if she is with a GF status and will come back at you: "well, dude, in this case why don't you send good morning texts to your closest male friends, your dad or your brother".

In my opinion, even if a guy is really into a girl, he should adjust the quantity of his messages so that at all times he texts just a little less than her. Let her do most of the talking. She is a woman after all.

MadMan

Banned
Reaction score
I agree to an extent, but double texting, texting “I love you”, texting all day, texting too many Lol’s/Haha’s is just weak behaviour
If i feel like breaking her chops I'll send "I love you". If i feel like saying hi hey hello or all three as one text ill send it. Lmao lol is no big deal unless you spam reply it to every text she sends.

If dudes take what women say instead of what they actually respond to with guys they are interested in then those dudes are still afraid and need to be "perfect" for "princess".

Women are women. No different than family and friends. You start treating them with white glove texting treatment then they'll really see you as a wimp.

Sorry but i for one am not going to prepare a list of do not send texts. Do these chicks not start conversations with people, family and friends in real life with hi, hey, hello?

Of course they do. Ill be the boring dude whos not going to worry about texting etiquette to some entitled broad.

MadMan

Banned
Reaction score
Dose makes the poison. Depends on how you view things in the first place. Lots of people may think it's cheesy even if she is with a GF status and will come back at you: "well, dude, in this case why don't you send good morning texts to your closest male friends, your dad or your brother".

In my opinion, even if a guy is really into a girl, he should adjust the quantity of his messages so that at all times he texts just a little less than her. Let her do most of the talking. She is a woman after all.
Bro no one worries about what they type on these forums. Yet they'll worry about what some broad decides they should text?

She doesn't like it? I'll LMAO and delete her azz. Problem solved.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If i feel like breaking her chops I'll send "I love you". If i feel like saying hi hey hello or all three as one text ill send it. Lmao lol is no big deal unless you spam reply it to every text she sends.

If dudes take what women say instead of what they actually respond to with guys they are interested in then those dudes are still afraid and need to be "perfect" for "princess".

Women are women. No different than family and friends. You start treating them with white glove texting treatment then they'll really see you as a wimp.

Sorry but i for one am not going to prepare a list of do not send texts. Do these chicks not start conversations with people, family and friends in real life with hi, hey, hello?

Of course they do. Ill be the boring dude whos not going to worry about texting etiquette to some entitled broad.
I’ve already outlined what I consider weak behaviour in my post and you don’t address anything I’ve said so yeah, great discussion. Bye.

MadMan

Banned
Reaction score
I’ve already outlined what I consider weak behaviour in my post and you don’t address anything I’ve said so yeah, great discussion. Bye.
Already addressed your points. Not my problem if you don't like it.

It's weak worrying about what you think she will think is weak.

Like it or not.

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
# 3 isn't all that bad. "What's up" is perfectly natural as long as you aren't sending it every two minutes.

4 is easily avoidable if you don't get drunk alone.

1 and 2 should only be sent when you're about to meet her. Period.

Ultimately, just say whatever the hell you think is appropriate. You guys are smart. Just don't hold too many text conversations between meetings.