Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

40+ MILF coworker, would bang, but...

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So there's this 40+ MILF coworker (she only started working in my company this year) that I've known for a number of years and used to chat with more, we clicked pretty well but never hung out - she's married with kids. Now, I'll be leaving the company we're currently working at, and I don't know if she just keeps reacting to my posts and messages me on socials for attention (probably). She's kinda hot so I'd bang her, but right now, my instinct is telling me to ignore her completely, so I'm doing that. Would you, or wouldn't you, and how?

SammyNfor

Don Juan
Reaction score
So there's this 40+ MILF coworker (she only started working in my company this year) that I've known for a number of years and used to chat with more, we clicked pretty well but never hung out - she's married with kids. Now, I'll be leaving the company we're currently working at, and I don't know if she just keeps reacting to my posts and messages me on socials for attention (probably). She's kinda hot so I'd bang her, but right now, my instinct is telling me to ignore her completely, so I'm doing that. Would you, or wouldn't you, and how?
She's married!!!!!!

Billtx49

Reaction score
It would be one thing if she was sending you clear come and get it signals, but she’s married and she’s not or you wouldn’t be asking this question.

Ask yourself if you want to take on the title of uninvited interloper regarding their marriage, the kind of life trouble it could cause for all, and the effect it would have on your future self esteem by doing so.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd find a woman 20 years younger that isn't married with children.

But hey, if you want to take the risk then ask her out for a drink and then escalate. If she goes along with it, she's a slut. If not, she's an attention whoare.

Don Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen to your instincts bro. Better to not end up in a situation where you went against what felt right in your gut.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
two different questions.

1 - could you
2 - should you

#1 it's possible.
#2 depends on how greedy you are.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's married!!!!!!
Married women can be seduced. Not all married women are happy in their marriages. In fact, a sizable percentage are not. A sizable percentage are open to other options.

It is a more difficult seduction than either an unattached woman or an attached, unmarried woman.

I wouldn't.

First off, have you put in your 2 weeks notice yet? Do you have an offer letter signed at a new company?

In white collar work environments, it's a bad idea to get involved with co-workers. Interactions tend to go negative at some point and you don't want to be forced to interact with that person daily.

You can hit on co-workers if you've already put in your notice AND the co-workers are single.

This is a bad idea all the way around. You're 36, she's 40+. She has kids and is married. Doing this is worth it if you're out the door and she's younger than you are. Otherwise, this will come back to haunt you.

BDDazza

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would leave this alone, she is married with kids. Why mess-up her marriage for a few hours of fun, it would be different if she was single or a stranger, she is a friend or acquaintance so you should let her enjoy her marriage in peace.

More to the point, you've known her for a while and she has never hung out with you or got physical with you, so you're probably in the 'friend zone' already and she is using you for online attention.