Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

33 yr old back in the saddle + PU story

H

handwhittle

Hi fellas. I've been lurking for awhile and have really enjoyed listening to all the tips, etc. I am recently divorced after a 6 year marriage.

I may post another time about infidelity and what it's like to date/marry a woman with kids. Bottom line: If they cheated in the past there is a VERY good chance they will cheat again. But now after 6 months I feel like my nads are starting to grow back.

Last night I went out after golf league. I looked respectable but nothing great. I walked into the half full bar, grabbed a beer and spotted the best looking woman/girl in the bar. After introducing myself to her and her friend my story went kind of like this:

Something funny happened to me this morning. I went outside to catch some fresh air. There was a robin under the eaves of my covered patio trying to build a nest. His mate was sitting on the fence chirping away like "hurry up or you are doing it all wrong". Well, where he was building it was right over a table and my grill so I grabbed a broom and knocked it down. The same thing happened when I came home for lunch. When I came home after work I noticed the poor little guy was almost done building a 3rd nest in the same spot. When I walked out onto the patio both of the robins flew over and sat on the fence and started chirping like mad at me. I can only imagine what they were saying. Well, the little guy was so persistant and I'm sure his mate is almost due I had to let them stay. In fact, I can't wait to see their little babies now.

Be a storyteller! Talk about interesting things that bring out emotions and feelings. I kind of felt sorry for her. After 30 min of talking and touching she was putty. But it was wonderful to wake up this morning and look at that.

Thanks for letting me share. Keep the faith brothers! Remember never to appologize for WANTING a woman and remember you don't NEED them. Handwhittle

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by handwhittle
Remember never to appologize for WANTING a woman and remember you don't NEED them. Handwhittle
33 years old, 6 year marraige, and now its all over huh??? Man, I feel for you...
Good luck in what you do..... The DJ mindset is a whole new perspective on life. Take the lessons you learn with a grain of salt and incorporate it in your everyday life.

Good Luck..

The Edge ' Some have it, and some don't '

thissucks003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by handwhittle
Be a storyteller! Talk about interesting things that bring out emotions and feelings. I kind of felt sorry for her. After 30 min of talking and touching she was putty. But it was wonderful to wake up this morning and look at that.

The most important thing in this post.