"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

*******

dollashort

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 25, 2003
Messages
71
Reaction score
1
Age
43
Location
bankstown
wassup everyone
listen boys a got a lil problem
most girls want to just straight out **** me but they never want to give me a *******. maybe its cos of the way i ask them.
i just straight out say can u give me a *******?

wat r sum nice n funny ways u guys have asked a chick to give yas a blowy and wat happened??
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Jun 19, 2003
Messages
327
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
NYC
I didnt understand a goddammm thing you said holmes!

you really should be more careful the way you fukkin talk, dude. There is a motherfukkin censor filter on this biatch so you have to be more creative when you say things like pu$$y, d!ck, cok, a$$hole, sh!t, whooooooore etc.
 

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2001
Messages
2,572
Reaction score
1
Age
48
Location
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
I'm guessing "*******" means bl0wj0b. I've never asked a girl for one, they just go down on their own.
 

Mazman

Don Juan
Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
Never asked for one either. They just make their way down there.
 

b_elusive_eyes

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2003
Messages
112
Reaction score
1
Age
53
Ebonics at its best.....Eat her puzzy out to the best of your ability...than she should make her way points .....South to take care of your business.....if not get rid of the selfish biotch!!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Donny Brasco

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2003
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Those phucking bytches.
 
Top