Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

3 Day Rule applies to Strippers?? (Charm, reply if you're still around)

Escude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Strange, those general articles on sosuave.com must have stood the test of time pretty well; I've been reading those a lot instead of the usual forum..

Anyways, it was my friend's birthday last night and me and him ended up at a strip club, being a Tuesday it was pretty low key. I ended up small talking a Latina stripper, 21 yr old says she's only worked 3 months, trying to get money to go to nursing school, lives with family.

I'd just a couple articles on picking up strippers thought it'd be fun to try, anyways, I did most of the things the article said except my friend bought me a dance with her. When we were coming out she asked for my #.. i didn't think she was serious but she ended up stopping a waitress and writing her number down on a matchbook.

I wrote my # down too but was a little hesitant giving it to her but she was like "yeah i want it."

Tried to find out when to call she said only works 3 day/week but as to when, she said "you'll see". Ran into her again she said to call again. Then I left.

I want this as something on the side to the 'regular' girl I'm starting to see. The stripper seems more exciting but obviously chances are not LTR material.

My question is, does the 3-5 day rule apply to strippers also? I only ask this because they literally get #'s to lots of guys (most of them old/fat/creepy/weird)... is this an exception to that rule??

never thought this would happen to me, as first time i'd been to strip joint in 2 years.

gr8one

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated a Stripper sort of,....Luckily enough she told me from the start that she was a Dancer and that if it bothered me, then I shouldn't waste my time.

I thought about it and I was actually cool with it!
This girl wasn't looking for a relationship, etc...so we became real good friends. We still chat and hang out whenever we get a chance...

Find out if the girl in your situation feels the same way...if she only wants to have fun....Also find out if she has kids!...

:cool:

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, if you ever wait 5 days to call a chick you're done. Someone burn that page in the Bible please.

Call her whgnever you want. I'd say in the daytime since you know she works at night. Don't be a puss boy when you call her though...Strippers get this **** all the time.

Let me know if you need more details. Ive dated lots of strippers.

Unbridled_1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Escude,

If i remember correctly you are/are becoming a doctor. This stripper is a nursing student who needs a lot of money for school. Do you think it's merely coincidence she's interested in a doctor. I'd be careful of her being a golddigger. Make sure she puts out before you spend any decent money on a date. Damn, I wish I was a doctor.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can call her in 3 days and go out on a date, no problem. You can wait no longer if you want, but you'll still be fresh in her mind between 3&5 days.

However, in response to the post above about never waiting longer then 5 days to call a girl, I waited 2 weeks recently and just setup a date without a problem. The rules can be broken, they are simply there to save people from AFC mistakes.

The girl seems to have decent IL. Also, many strippers get 20 #'s per night but don't ever give their own #'s out, so you got off well. I've dated 2 strippers in the last month, one is going well, the other i've Nexted.

One thing I recommend is setting up the first date in something that is polar-opposite to the stripper setting. Most clubs are dark atmosphere, filled with smoke etc.. Take her somewhere bright, open and clean aired.

Best of luck.

Escude

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey Unbridled yeah i remember you were the one that told me to get my ass in gear when i thought some Nordstrom lady liked me (i never went back to find out) LOL, but I'm better now thanks to your advice, err asskicking

yeah I am a doctor.. resident i make decent living but no big bucks. I make like a teacher's salary for now. She makes as much or more than me i am sure. Like I said in the original post I don't want/expect much more than someone to have a few laughs with and physical pleasures. LTR is something I'm seeking with a different girl right now. Therefore, it'll be hard for her to dig my gold because I don't have much to begin with and two, many strippers are out for $$$

i actually think i;'m going to call today because i'll be out of town for 3 days then Mon-Thursday unable to do anything really because of other things.

As for kids heh i wouldn't be surprised, again i'm not looking to get involved deeply.

P.S. strangely enough my buddy that night also got stripper's home + cell phone + e-mail all on a business card. His stripper came up to me and was like 'Make sure he calls me.'

Is the sky falling down?

Escude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quick ? for Vassago and Charm

OK so we're going to meet up around noon tomorrow for a lunch.

Quick question for you guys experienced with this.. I've read Don Diebel's articles where he says to avoid sleeping with strippers on the first date to throw them off. Then again, the girl has already rubbed her boob and body in my face.

I know how to make a girl laugh and have fun, but did you have a sort of game plan for a "stripper date?" Do you concur with that line of thought? I've heard the same before but I don't know many guys who've gone out with these types before.

Thanks again!

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hhmm...That could be a good move to wait on sex till date 2, but if the opportunity is there, why wait? You're not looking for a LTR.

See my game plan post for a date routine. It works with all women.

Even strippers :)