Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, as a women.. I was hook line and sinker on this one:) Just make sure to dress well, when applying. And oh yeah. good breath helps a lot too! And goes without saying nothing inb/w teeth.. .... Actually,,,, I find a good.. hmmmmmmmm. said by a man that is hot and I am attracted to does wonders? Then followed by a long... soooooooooooo...

:)

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oh yeah.. just in case.. why am I posting so late.. well I worked my ass off today.. You try standing up nine hours and selling in heels:) And I have a flight tomorrow at six..Which means one needs to get to the airport at 4! Hell, if I am going to get any rest tonight. Not that it matter or relevant to the post. It's not. But I got a lot of pm's saying why is a hot chick posting late yada yada..WHatever.. This was funny and made me laugh. so Thanks!

P.S> No I am no hooker! Hardly. I do need some though. SIgh.. but would rather wait than settle.... Enough of me... Great post.. I think the hmmmmmm.... soooooooooo... what... hesitates.... smile,, smirk..... smile.. let her talk and talk and talk.. and then kino works wonders? Dunno know but .... takes the cake!

Great post! right on.. lol. No matter what men and women will still drive each other nuts. Must be something in YOUR genes:)

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do believe we shall call your dots...squirrels!

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use the squirrels at all times, and you shall get laid.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tamales..why are you justifying why you are on here late at night?

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actaully, I was wondering about why she was posting so late and thinking how she could be such a psycho.

Maybe she is mentally imbalanced. Go to bed!

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tamales..send me your pic when you get back from Madagascar..I wanna see what a hot chick named "tamale" looks like

Unbridled_1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it's a little suspicious when somebody goes out of there way to make a point that they are not a "hooker".

Unbridled_1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think we've sent Squirrels into lifelong therapy for this "..." episode

Unbridled_1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think our incessant badgering of Squirrels is sending him to the nuthouse...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Someone ban that little fugger. :mad:

Believe it or not, sometimes it helps to thing of "..."

Sometimes I get in situations where I think too much, where I just drive myself crazy by thinking to myself and my mind trying to tell myself what to believe. Sometimes it's helpful to just take whatever I'm thinking and replace it with "...", then I remember the truth.

There IS no spoon.

stallion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bump, I think ... should be in the bible, seriously! :D

... is great for all those over thinkers.