“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

2 legitimate first kiss questions

seth03

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2004
Messages
125
Reaction score
3
Age
42
1. What is the most DJ and attractive response to a girl who rejects your attempt at a first kiss?

2. How do most of you go about moving toward your first kiss with a girl? Do you grab a girl you're on a date with out of surprise and give her a passionate kiss (no tongue), without caring about any kind of signals? OR--Do you only wait until a perfect moment, when both of you are already holding eachother, no matter what?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Superman X

Banned
Joined
Apr 20, 2003
Messages
387
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Massachusetts
Yo!

1. Just smile and say "Whoa, somebody's feeling shy today." She'll respond with something like "I just met you, blah blah blah". Then go for a kiss again in another 15 minutes :D

2. What I did to start was, I'd take a girl to a movie (I get free movies because I work at a movie theater). I'd put my arm around her the whole time, and about 15-20 minutes into it, I'd go for the kiss. It's easier, because it's dark, and you have some time to get familiar with each other's bodies.

What I usually do now is to just take her on a walk to some isolated place, and then stop walking and just stand there. Look at her, so she knows what's coming. Then put your arms around her and go for the kiss.

-Dan
 

NRM

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
1) Smile, say good night, and walk away. Never call her back, never communicate with her again. Getting rejected of a first kiss is very embarassing to some people. Girls know that. If they had enough interest in you, they would kiss you. No reason to pursue it further. Set your own standards. These girls shouldn't be in them.

2) First kiss, first date, high interest. Some people do it during the middle of the date saying that giving the kiss at the end of the date is a pussy's way out, but I don't really believe that. End of the night, walking her to her door, there should be some talking and laughing since you two were having a good time. Wait till that moment of silence right before two people say goodbye, look her right in the eyes, glance at her lips, lean in slightly, look back into her eyes, and lay one on her. Simple.
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
Originally posted by seth03
1. What is the most DJ and attractive response to a girl who rejects your attempt at a first kiss?

The best thing to do at that point is to say goodbye, if she's interested she'll kiss.


2. How do most of you go about moving toward your first kiss with a girl? Do you grab a girl you're on a date with out of surprise and give her a passionate kiss (no tongue), without caring about any kind of signals? OR--Do you only wait until a perfect moment, when both of you are already holding eachother, no matter what?
Sometimes, when I go on a date as soon as I meet up with her just kiss her right off the bat. It sets a different mood for the date... cause then it's easy to move that to with tongue, and from there, who knows.

Other times, if the girl is giving a different vibe I'll just wait untill a break in the conversation and slowly start moving my head towards hers, as I'm looking at her lips.

Occasionally, I even don't even try for the kiss.

From time to time, when I get the number from a girl I'll give her a kiss after she finishes writing it.

The moral is : Just go for what feels right.
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
I use the direct approach with some teasing in between.

If you break down the movements of kissing:

You look into her eyes then her lips.
Your eyes lower
You turn your head slightly
You move in close toward her mouth.

I will do these movements but brush against the side of her face to talk into her ear then brush my lips against her cheek on the way back. Sometimes I will let my lips slightly touch her ear as I talk. This drives women wild. If I am whispering or talking into her left ear...sometimes I will put my hand on her left oblique and playfully squeeze that area. This increases sensual pleasure if you know how to do it right.

I will tease her for a while until I know she is almost ready to burst then...

I take her face in my hands to let her know what my intentions are and kiss her.

I never ask!!! That is what punks and chumps do. A man keeps it real. But you gotta know where she is at and when she is turned on enough.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Two types of girls: Action/Active - Quiet/Shy.

The first type, you should not kiss her on the lips on 1st date, but on the cheek and give her a hug. 2nd date, go for the lips if she digs you.

The second type, don't do anything on 1st. 2nd go for hug. 3rd. go for kiss on cheek. 4th go for kiss on lips if she digs you.

The shy types require almost 100% more time to do anything than the action types. So if you're used to banging an outgoing chick within 3-5 weeks. Expect to wait 6-10 weeks for a shy girl.

However, shy girls tend to be more loyal/conservative so if you're into that..then you gotta be patient.
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
DJ Dork,


Those are rather arbitary rules. Are you just saying that for the sake of being different? I have never heard anyone say 'save the first kiss for the 2nd date. NEVER. I almost *always* kiss on the first date - those girls who think not accepting/initiating a kiss is a sign of her chastitiy and virtue are just delusional prudes. A kiss is a promise for something better on the next date. As a rule though I don't fvck on the first date - I find that I can't take girls who fvck me on the first date seriously.
 
Top