Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

2 girls i'm dating... need your advice

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We'll call girl #1 my GF for the sake of argument. She's 24 years old. Been seeing her for almost 6 months now. She is a great girl. Does everything for me. Always happy to hang out with me. Out of probably 50 dates with her, she has never made an excuse or sounded less than enthusiastic about hanging out. For my bday she surprised me with a hotel in another city and we went to stay there for the weekend. She is a really sweet girl that is REALLY into me. We have great sex about twice a week.

Girl #2 is a girl I met about 3 weeks ago at a club. She is taller and a little hotter than my GF, so I kinda digging her right now. We've been out twice and had a good time. She is 25 years old and she plays the hard-to-get routine pretty damn good. I'm always busting her balls and she loves it. She has some good replies sometimes too. We have only kissed.

In case it matters, I'm a 22 year old college student.

My GF really wants me to be exclusive, and I'm afraid I've led her to believe that we are. Well, we are as far as sex goes, but I'm obviously still dating casually.

So I want some input on how you would handle this situation. I know the playas are going to say date em both, but I really don't want to hurt my GF's feelings. Should I continue to date girl #2 more and see if she is LTR material. If she is, I should probably break it off with my GF. Let me know what you think.

mrExtreme

Don Juan
Reaction score
What other things does girl #2 have going for her other than she's "a little hotter" than girl #1?

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's an old saying, 'a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush'.

It seems like you have a good thing going with your steady girl - she's attractive, likes you and you have a good sex life. If you've been going out with her for six months it is almost 100% sure she is thinking of yourselves as an exclusive couple.

Why throw all this away on the chance of something with another woman who's just a bit hotter?

Has exclusivity been mentioned? If your current g/f is ok with you seeing other girls, maybe it would be worth it, but it's highly likely if your steady girl found out it could be very damaging to your relationship.

In case this is all starting to sound AFC, I'm not saying we shouldn't date multiple women - but it sounds like you have a good relationship with this one girl so why blow it for a fling that might not even happen?

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're looking for an LTR right? Well then just pick one if you're not comfortable juggling them both. It's not that hard of a decision and honestly you don't know where either of these relationships are going to lead so what does it matter in the first place?

Flip a coin ONCE and pick one or the other then stick with that choice. If you can't make this decision this simply then you really aren't interested in an LTR in the first place in which if this is the case then play them both.

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you and your "GirlFriend" have never made a commitment to each other, then you are NOT required to be exclusive.
Just because you've been dating a long time does-NOT mean you automatically owe her exclusivity. That being said, the other guyz, are right in that if she found-out your were dating other girlz, then she will likely be very hurt, and might break things-off with you, because she may ASSUME you are exclusive, even though you have never made such a commitment to each other. So if I were in your shoes, I'd try to discreetly date the hotter girl, and see what happens with that, but just make-sure the "girlfriend" doesn't find-out. Not because you should feel guilty, but for the practical reason of possibly losing her if she finds-out. Until you have a mutually agreed-upon understanding, you are not obligated to be exclusive. Just be discreet, and don't brag to people about how you're hitting-it with 2 chicks.