Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

2 Dates and a Novel

KingRich

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thought you guys would get a kick out of this...

I went out with this broad twice....All going good....Got some good action and almost pounded her and all then I get this:

Hey,

I just thought I would email you and let you know the way things are for me right now. I realized this weekend that I'm not mentally ready to move into a new relationship anytime soon. I guess when I went online dating...it was mostly for fun and didnt think I would ever pursue anything. These last few days I think I have realized that I'm not really ready for anything serious yet and to be fair on you I thought I should let you know. I know how you are with people and their baggage and so I just want you to know that I think I do still have some baggage to sort out before I pursue anything with anyone new. Im sorry to do this to you but I figure its better now than later when feelings get involved. I think your a great guy and we definitely had some fun together and I know we only went out a couple of times I think I owe you this...I think you should really know were my mind is at the moment.

Anyway, I thought this was for the best...I wanted to be honest with you!!!
I think you are a nice guy and there are many girls out there Im sure that dont have any baggage and are ready for something new. I hope things work out for you and I hope you find what your are looking for.

Maybe when I get my life sorted out and I am ready to pursue something and if your still single of course ...maybe then we can talk if you would be interested. Until then I think I need some things to sort out in my life and I think I really do need more time alone...I dont want to confuse myself or someone else in the meantime.

Take Care!!
XX

My Response:

Hey ..

I hope that you didn't feel like it had to go that way just because we hung out a couple of times.

Either way, I agree, I don't think the chemistry was really there...

All the best!
R

Gotta love women these days.... Two freaking dates and I get a novel, not the full piece...

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was trying to be nice in a womans way of saying she just wasn't that into you.

KingRich

Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
She was trying to be nice in a womans way of saying she just wasn't that into you.
No sh!t, but she was all in to me last time and probably could have closed the deal the second night out if my place was closer but the sudden flake out and then a one page e-mail is too funny....:crackup:

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hitman10000 said:
You did alright, keep this one as another lesson learned.
I agree, in the sense that he replied to her correctly.

But here are two things that I believe he failed...

1- Met her from the internet

AND

2- told her that he wanted women without bagage.

Hmmmm...here is the thing...if she was in the Internet looking for men (either via a dating site or a site like MySpace), then you can rest assured that she has LOT of bagage.

When you meet a woman from the internet...you should AVOID at all costs the word "bagage". I mean...you didn't even got laid with this one.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It appears you're in need of a ******** to English translation.

I just thought I would email you and let you know the way things are for me right now.
I'm too chickensh!t to give you a proper rejection or even a half-assed LJBF in person, but my IL is too low for me to have you sniffing around me for much longer so I have to do something.

I realized this weekend that I'm not mentally ready to move into a new relationship anytime soon.
,...with you.

I guess when I went online dating...it was mostly for fun and didnt think I would ever pursue anything.
I didn't stop to think I wouldn't have control over the kind of guys pursuing me.

These last few days I think I have realized that I'm not really ready for anything serious yet
,...with you.

and to be fair
to myself
I thought I should let you know.
I know how you are with people and their baggage and so I just want you to know that I think I do still have some baggage to sort out before I pursue anything
,...with you.

Also, thanks for giving me such a convenient OUT of this whole thing. Now I can self-depreciate and you'll feel sorry for me while I move on to guys I actually do have an IL for.

Im sorry to do this to you but I figure its better now than later when feelings get involved.
,...with you.

I think your a great guy and we definitely had some fun together and I know we only went out a couple of times I think I owe you this...I think you should really know were my mind is at the moment.
You see? I really DO have some integrity inspite of all the baggage I just claimed to have (and agreed with your own convictions) in my last statement.

Anyway, I thought this was for the best
,...for me
...I wanted to be honest with you!!!
I really, REALLY, am someone with some integrity, now don't forget that OK?,..but,..

I think you are a nice guy and there are many girls out there
,..none of which will have anything to do with a nice guy

,..Im sure that dont have any baggage
like me, remember?,..

,..and are ready for something new.
,..unlike me, got it?

I hope things work out for you and I hope you find what your are looking for.
,..pfeww,..that was close, I'll haffta be more selective on MySpace from now on.

Hold on, wait a minute, this guy can't go out of this thinking I'm a completely hopeless basket case. His attention still affirms my own self-worth,...

Maybe when I get my life sorted out and I am ready to pursue something and if your still single of course
,..even though I just encouraged you to look for all of these great girls without all of my baggage...

maybe then we can talk if you would be interested. Until then I think I need some things to sort out in my life and I think I really do need more time alone...I dont want to confuse myself or someone else in the meantime.
If I can't seem to hook up with some other guys I have an actual IL in, you'll do as a place holder in the future assuming you play along with my extremely transparent LJBF rejection now. Once I'm done fukking enough bad boys, I'll need a nice guy like you to take care of my security needs and possibly any children I happen to have with them. Take care now, keep in touch,...

Bad_Lil'Pixie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A question for the king!

KingRich - I agree her text was a tad over the top. So I ask, how should she have phrased it, should she had called you or spoken to you live, what would have been an appropriate ending, in your opinion?

Personally, in the few relationships I have ended, no matter what I did, no matter how tender or gentle I was, I was considered a ######, a #######, and a ###### before the night was over.

I have always addressed face to face and been clear on the "why's", but still end up being burned at the stake.

So, fill me in, what are the magic words?

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KingRich said:
I think you are a nice guy and there are many girls out there Im sure that dont have any baggage and are ready for something new. I hope things work out for you and I hope you find what your are looking for.
Translation: I found someone else who increases my interest levels more then you ever did.

KingRich said:
My Response:

Your response should have been blank. She didn't send this e-mail for your benefit, she send it for her benefit so she can feel better about herself and her actions. If she really cared about you she would have gone out of her way for you and not sit at home on a comfy chair typing in a damn email in less then 5 mins. Then again if she really would have cared for you she would have let you fvck her on a constant basis and not get rid of you.

Anyway thanks for sharing it was a funny email and a constant reminder how certain women act at certain situations.

KingRich

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad_Lil'Pixie said:
KingRich - I agree her text was a tad over the top. So I ask, how should she have phrased it, should she had called you or spoken to you live, what would have been an appropriate ending, in your opinion?

Personally, in the few relationships I have ended, no matter what I did, no matter how tender or gentle I was, I was considered a ######, a #######, and a ###### before the night was over.

I have always addressed face to face and been clear on the "why's", but still end up being burned at the stake.

So, fill me in, what are the magic words?
After going out with her twice I really think a formal dumping is uncalled for here... :yawn:

I could of really cared less if I had of seen her again, I just thought the hot to cold was pretty fast and I found this e-mail slightly amusing and very typical of women and that you guys might enjoy it. ;)

By the way, I wasn't a "nice guy" to this broad, and was getting decent action before the flake. She texted me 3 times after the last time telling me she had a great time and couldn't wait to see me again, but I was with another prospect and didn't respond.:cheer: