Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

1st rejection week!!

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
Tomorrow I am going to start my training to rejections

since I had several rejections perviously at school, so this time, it will be at mall, street, skytrain, anywhere :D

here's what am I gonna do
(I am gonna start small so don't flame me :p)

#1) smile

#2) smile -> then follow by "hi" or "hello"

never tried it before

how does this look to start my first rejection week? lol :D

I wanna start small so I won't get hurt much... lol since I am very sensitive :rolleyes:

----------------------------------
questions:

I am only 18 years old, and most people at my age are either working or at college, its so unlikely to meet someone at my age. So is it okay to try these on maybe someone not more than 5 years older than me??

should I try talking to single girl at first? maybe when I am used to rejection, I will start talking to more than 2 girls?

what are some nice ways to show my manner after they rejected me? "thanks -> smile -> walk away"??

maybe drink a little vodka/rum or smoke weed would help? lol
----------------------------------

thanks
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
821
Reaction score
11
Location
Seattle, WA
Good to see you wanting to improve.

Gotta crawl before you walk right.

But, you have to cut out the self defeating talk, even though it maybe sarcasm, it doesn't help improve your esteem.

Hopefully you go out with the F*ck it attitude rather than the I don't wanna get hurt too much attitude.

To answer all your questions....DJ everyone.

This is gonna sound weird...DJ all women...old, young, fat, skinny, ugly, hot...hell...DJ men too...DJ your family, coworkers, classmates.

The reason I say this is that the more people and more situations you act DJ or suave, the more it because a part of you....being suave bcomes engrained. Once you are comfortable approaching ANYONE with a smile...a hello..or a joke or comment..you will become that much more confident cold approaching any woman..

the funny thing about it..once you hit that 'level', you actually will not worry about being shot down...in your mind..it will be HER LOSS..

good luck bro..
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
well said -HYPNOTIQ-

this is my two cents.. this is a bit of an example of what i say when i get rejected


me: -smiles- hey how are you?

her: -turns away-

me: nice introduction you got...

her: -turns to stare at me in surprise-

me: i like women who actually talk. too bad for you then. have yourself a nice day :D

sounds quite stupid, but i've done it to about 3 girls, and lets see, one gaped after me (or so i heard), and rwo girls called me back apologizing. hahaha... you see, after you neghit them, they feel they have something to prove you wrong, this gives this little routine of mine an extra high success turning rejection situations around.

this might be useful when you try to DJ... all the best mate... don't ever let rejections get you down
 

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by jakeyboy
me: -smiles- hey how are you?

her: -turns away-

me: nice introduction you got...

her: -turns to stare at me in surprise-

me: i like women who actually talk. too bad for you then. have yourself a nice day :D
that's actually good, please give me more like that

*taking notes* :D
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
haha... ok lets see if i can squeeze one more out from my overstressed brain... hmm..

did this to a couple of girls... but it was more of rejection from a number close.. i ddint get 100% success rate with getting numbers... so i thought up something witty to say so i wouldnt be stuck there gawking from shock that she rejected me and all.. so here's what i came up with.. a few actually changed their minds and ended up giving me their numbers


me: so can i get your number..? i'm gonna leave soon (a bar)

her: erm... you can just see me around here.. i'll be here on.. blah

me: sticks a finger to her lips to shut her up- i'll probably not remember you by then sweetie... its your loss -turns to walk away-

(i've had two funniest reactions to this)
1. her: -taps my shoulder to pull me back..- fine you get my number.. boy you make me feel i'm at a loss by not doing so :D

2: her: -doesn't call me back but comes up to me the next time i'm there and i act as if i just met her-

what kind of rejection lines do you want.. i cant really think of any... and these are rather specific in their usage... tell me what you want, i'll see what i can come up with
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
I want humor ones or makes them memorable of me ;)

its 1 at midnight im gonna go hit the bed

i'll read it in the morning :)
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
ok... here's one more

me: -sits next to her at library- hi..

her: cant you see im busy?

me: yeah

her: then why are you talking to me?

me: now now... dont get your knickers in a twist and think you da bomb just because this hunk talked to you

her: -glares- i didnt mean it that way.

me: i bet you did.. -walks away-




not all girls will react like this... some may giggle when you get to that knickers part... this was just my personal exp... weird chick. bit she was a real intellectual looker sort... about an 8.5 i would say... real sexy. anyways this rejection routine can be used when the girl says she's busy and you're disturbing her... you can alter it to your preference...
 

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
hmm that one is a bit long :(

i don't know about today, I didn't sleep till 4 in the morning because I had a freaking cold... now I still have it but better

hmmm
 

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
ummm I think I am going out for it today :)

maybe 1/4 glasses of vodka will help :p
 

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
since no one replyed (busy at work)...

I am off... I plan to talk to 10 girls.. let's see how many phone numbers I can come back with ;) :D
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

luv_ya_amj

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2004
Messages
55
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
AZz
BOOO-YA!

ok... here's one more

me: -sits next to her at library- hi..

her: cant you see im busy?

me: yeah

her: then why are you talking to me?

me: now now... dont get your knickers in a twist and think you da bomb just because this hunk talked to you

her: -glares- i didnt mean it that way.

me: i bet you did.. -walks away-

HAHA...some crazy, a** lovin' guy tried sumthin' SIMILAR to that on me, but it was while I was walking outta the grocery store...

My reaction (went sumthin' like this...):

"What hunk? Where is he...?" *looks around* "Heh...don't get YOUR panties in a twist, but I'm about to reject you..." *walks away* -- or I said "yadda yadda...but you just got SERRRVED..." -- HAHA...I forgot...never saw the movie, but it was out at the time, and I just laughed my a** off as I walked away... (ACTING is a nice skill to have...I must say... :p )

* * * * *
Anywayz...
The L E S S O N!...IIIIS...

Just be EXTRA EXTRA careful!...Not all of us give in to that psychological tendency crap...(yet ya gotta have that "JUST F*** IT" 'tude -- oooo...it's just makes ya lose your mind I'm sure...)

BE PREPARED for ANYTHING!!! I may have easily got that pansy off my back with whatever I said -- BUT ya just gotta be ON TOP of YOUR SH*T!!

OR...ya know, just be the FIRST to walk it off and move on to your next victim... ;)

--> Whichever makes sense for the particular situations you encounter...
 

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
sorry to tell you guys, I didn't smile at any ladies but I did put a small smile on my face everywhere I go

plus everytime I have eye contact with them, they turn away too fast (I don't have time to smile) :(
 

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by tom121
plus everytime I have eye contact with them, they turn away too fast (I don't have time to smile) :(
anyone know why or how to avoid this?
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
why dont you smile while holding EC with them? i don't think its difficult to break into a smile... or if yuo find it tough, then practise having a natural grin... thats always on your face... you'll come across as being a friendly approachable guy. :)
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top