"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

1st post; a thanks and a little history about myself...

Bobcdn

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 18, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
First of all I want to thank you to everyone on this board and to the creators of such a great web site! I have spent a lot of time reading on here and have learned/ relearnde a lot!

I guess you could say that I have fallen from the graces of Don Juan Mastery...
I have been able to transform myself a few times throughout my life (I'm 30), from a shy-unconfident guy in the start of high school to a more confident guy towrds the end of high school and then came college out of town and I turned myself into a complete party animal and a true Don Juan Master!

I continued as such for years after until I "slipped". I started to get worried when my reputation started to proceed me. I started to question myself and thought I would try a relationship again. That was my first mistake. I used- as my friends used to say "my skills" to seek out and find what I thought was a "suitable female". The mistake here was that I didn't know what a suitable female was for a relationship, I only knew what was suitable for dating.

The next mistake was that I cleared out the 4 other girls I was dating to give my full attention to this one. Turned out that the one I settled on was a basket case on the inside. I foolishly thought that I could fix her, after all I had "skills". After 6 months of great sex all the time- it stopped and became the biggest problem in the relationship for the remainder. I had serious thoughts of ending it then but made another mistake and tried to "make it work". Soon after I was over expossed at work and became very ill. I tried to break up with her then because I was close to taking a dirt nap, but she chose to stay- I now know that she stayed because she had no where else to go not because of love and devotion.

My health was poor for the years to follow and our relationship stayed closer to the friends level than lovers. The final insult was when my health took a turn for the worse in Dec. 2002. She decided she needed to "find herself" and left. A month later I found out why my health had turned for the worse, my over exposure at work 4.5 years earlier to varius chemicals- all carcinogens had caused Lymphatic Cancer. I was 110 lbs and 1% body fat at 5'11" yes I looked like I belonged in a concentration camp. That was rock bottom for me.

Instead of giving in I decided to fight! I chose to do a very strict and completley natural treatment and with incredable advice from many great people I managed to beat the cancer in 8 months time. My health has been improving ever since and I see nothing to stop me! I am now to the point that I need to redevelop my "skills" and get back to the level of Don Juan Master. This web site will be intrumental in my re-birth I am sure.
Sorry for the long post...
Bob.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
It's great that you recovered from your illness, I can imagine the hoorible trauma that you went through, you persevered and I'm sure you are stronger (emotionally , mentally, and spiritually) and more appreciative of the life you have, since enduring this trying experience. It has opened your eyes to what really is important in life, hasn't it.

During times of a man's trial and tribulations, many women nowadays will fail the test of loyalty and they will fllee at the first sign of hardship. I'm definitely sure that this made you reevaluate the kind of woman you wish to keep company with in the long term. It's not all about sex, is it? Any woman can open her legs, many are only too eager to do this. How many have the will and strength to stand next to their man in times of adversity?

Some women today are extremely selfish, and the focus is entirely on pleasing themselves, many times at the sake of forgoing the needs of the man. In the fiture, If you want to keep company with a strong unselfish and loving woman, then stay far away from the selfish ones who are in abundance today. Seek a woman whose values are aligned with yours and one who has the same level of commitment.

Welcome, to a new beginning!


PS Seperate your post into six or so paragraphs, for easier reading.
 
Last edited:

Bobcdn

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 18, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Thanks for the kind words. You are right, I am much stronger in everyway. I even went to the extent to stay single for a full year to make sure I knew what "I" wanted. Yes a full year with out! Even passed up opourtunities. Right or wrong- I thought it was the best thing to do. Plus my attention was on my health so going with out wasn't as hard as it sounds.

Now I plan to start my climb back to Don Juan Mastery! And with the help of this web site and its members I'm sure it won't take long.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
You passed up sexual opportunities in the past year?

That shows character and strength. Most guys cave-in.
Sounds like you went from a physically ill and weak, man to a mentally healthy and strong one. Isn't it charzy how a physical weakness and illness can make you mentally and spiritually stronger!!

It's a good trade off in the end!
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Bob, this is a great story. Congratulations! It is funny isnt it, how woman will just leave when times get tough!!

Good luck with getting back out there, just remember partying etc doesnt make a "don juan"! I learnt this through YEARS of partying, until my reputation too began to proceed me!!

I was also sick for a year, not nearly as long as you, but the doctors could not find what was wrong with me!! It started when I was on an antibiotic, but of course the docs would not admit that could have caused it, I would have to stay home while my friends went out. I could not do excersise and put on a bit of weight. It was a trying time, but once u get through it you appreciate the smaller things in life. However after a while you just start to take things for granted again, try not to fall into this trap. Good luck and all the best.

Matt
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top