"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

1st kino...????

hcaz074

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Ok there is a girl in my math class, she sits 2 rows away from me how do i initiate kino and do i do it to her arm or what? thank




074
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

CrazyAsianBiker

Don Juan
Joined
May 16, 2003
Messages
181
Reaction score
0
grab her paper really quick and turn it and look at it while your'e also grabbing her hand and slowly stroking your thumb on the top of her hand


Then when you're done with whatever you're pretending to read on the paper. Let go of her hand and pretend nothign went on. Don't even look at her. Maybe add a "thanks" or something. or a "there that's what i needed"
 

CrazyAsianBiker

Don Juan
Joined
May 16, 2003
Messages
181
Reaction score
0
My kino usually consists of sneaking up behind them and humping them. while yelling "TAKE IT! IT'S WHAT YOU WANT!" TAKEIT IT'SWHATYOUWANT!"

and a few "NO MEANS YES!!! NO MEANS YES!!! YOU SEE WHAT YOU MAKE ME DO!!!"

then i walk away like nothing happened.

Make sure you somewhat know the girl for that one though.
and make sure you're playing around and you say it really loud.
Can be a dangerous one though. But i use it all the time and usually gets them cracking up and now you're in the personal bubble ;)
 

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
I start with high-fives.
From there: High-fives lead to wasit grabbing/tickling/holding hands.
Then arm around the waist.
Works for me.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Get her out of class you ****ing chump.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
I missed the in class part. In class= a no-no for kino.
Walk with he rin the hall one day after class, get her # and go from there.
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
pretend to walk by and then suddenly halt.


me: hey! your hands are small/big... funny i never noticed them before. they look like an imp's/giant's (neghit)

(grabs her hand and starts examining it stroking it... squinting at it then let it go and say "but they sure are beautiful!"


i used this before... it worked. she remembered my touch and we ended up dating for abit.
 
Top