"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

16 year old need help with parents

Steam

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2003
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
I need some help. My parents are very over protective of me and don't trust me. I've been on what my friends call Lock Down all my life. I'm getting tired of it. I can go out sometimes depending on the time but most of the time I don't ask cause they usually say no. My mom is more lient then my father. I know 10 year olds that go out more than I do. What should I do to let my parents let me have more freedom. I don't want to lie cause if something happens I'm screwed over twice as hard. So please help me out. I know you had to know someone or helped someone in the same predicament. And if you stiill don't understand me let me give you an example today my mom went to Atlantic city @ 6 wit some friends. So friends of mine called me up to play some bball @ the school 5min away from my house so I went it was closed so we started walking down the street to were we'd meet up with some more people freestyle and den make some moves. It was around 730ish I made some excuse to leave @ 8 cause no-1 was home but I was really scared if my dad found me just chillin he doesn't like me hanging out with a whole bunch of people cause of all da gangs around my way. So anyway we were goin play ball somewhere else but it was clost to 8 so I had to leave cause I didn't wwant to leave my brother and sister by themselves to long and if my dad came home cause he works a few minutes away. All nite my friends were talkin bout go to parties and clubs 2nite but they knew I was on lockdown so dey didn't ask me. And I looked lik a punk when I went home so early cause all them usually get home @ 10ish. Also anonther example is when I'm playin basketball literally 10secs away have a whole view of the court and my dad doesn't want me playin their when he I'm there most of the time unless my neighbors parents are their. My parents don't trust my @ all please help me out thanks
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Listen to your parents - when you becoma a man, listen to yourself!
 

Speed Demond

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 25, 2003
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
ontario canada
MY friend....2 words FAMILY COUNSLING Dude man...my parents suggest it to me...you wanna know waht happened...my parents got ***** at by the social worker....felt great and my parents were cool ever since....it was the same age as you


Suggest it to your parents..thell them they upset you and you wanna do family counsling...i know it sounds ****ed..but it's worth the time. and it's great to hear your parents get in ****t all the time.!
 

dice

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 22, 2004
Messages
304
Reaction score
5
i had the same problem and still do somewhat, im 19 yo with a midnight curfew and am constantly checked for funny behavior whenever i come home from anywhere.. the best advice i can give is learn how to lie to and deceive your parents. I lie to them atleast once a day about where im going and sneak out of my window late at night occasionally. You owe it to your parents to lie to them, because they love you so much that they're going to worry no matter what you do. I say things like, i got called into work, or im going out to the mall by myself, this saves them from worrying and saves you the hassles of living under their thumbs.
 

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
2
Location
Mi
meh I have the same problem
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
795
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
Not sure i'm giving good advice but lying and doing opposite of what you say works. It did for me.
 

KillingTime

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2004
Messages
341
Reaction score
2
Ugh, i got an extremely over-protective mom too.... I'm 18 and can't do sh*t.... I remember when I turned 16 and begged for my drivers PERMIT, she sent me to a psychiatrist! (dead serious)
 

blabla

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2004
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Do you live in suburbia or downtown new york?

Talk with your parents about the lack of freedom you have, and really ask them why for their reason. If you feel it's reasonable, then your whining. If it's something like "Oh gangs, sex, drugs and rock n' roll" tell them that you already go to high school and if you were going to encounter that, it would be there. What are they going to do, pull you out of school? Try to think up of other things. Like: "I'm going to have to walk down the street some-time and street smarts develops with experience and the expereinced, not shelter."

If your parents are the irrational poverty-pit types, well your going to have to wait (or lie) for two years and then eject.

You can also guilt them on various things, such as the lack of trust, and how they are so paranoid.
 
Top