Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

16 Weeks of Class: Tips, Results, and Conclusions for Getting College Chicks

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
During the past semester, I took a Tuesday night Humanities/Art History class. It was required for my major, and besides, classes like this have a great girl to guy ratio. Probably at least two or three women for every one guy. I took this class at night, because quite frankly, while the night classes have a greater percentage of married women, it also has a nice variety of intelligent, mature girls who are single and work full time... a nice demographic, if you can get it.

I decided that this class would be perfect for a little "Advanced DJ experimentation" -- a way to test a few theories and observe the behavior of women as they responded to different actions on my part. I think you guys may be interested in my conclusions.

The first week of class, I noted the favorable guy/girl ratio. I also judged that the class had three chicks that I would classify as about an 8 or 9, and several 7s. One of the 8-9 girls in the class sat next to me that first week. I didn't pay much attention to her, but I did talk to her a couple of times. I kept it light, discovered she had a boyfriend, didn't care.

As the weeks of class progressed, I arrived in class first almost every week. Many other girls arrived in class early as well, and I made a point to talk to every single one of them. Beautiful, ugly, skinny, fat, married, single, young, old... I didn't care. I knew them all, spoke to them briefly before class or on break. If I was talking to a mid-40s married woman, and one of the beautiful 20-something girls tried to put her two cents in, I would ignore her. It was wonderful, and it drove them nuts... I could tell. I showed up in class cheerful (or at least projecting that illusion) every single week. I got a lot of comments from girls in the class and even the professor that they couldn't imagine me ever being in a bad mood. While our teacher was flashing paintings and other artwork up with an overhead projector, I would make my own style of witty comments (think along the lines of Mystery Science Theater here). Basically I just had a lot of fun and kept people in the class laughing.

CONCLUSIONS:
==================
- Girls in the class approached me more than I approached them... by probably a 70/30 ratio.

- The seat next to me was grabbed up by a different girl every class and was one of the first ones taken.

- I got the phone number of one of the three 8-9 girls about halfway through the semester after calling her "anal retentive"... Click here for details

- On our last day of class (yesterday), one of the 7s BEGGED me to sign up for a summer class with her, and gave me her number without my asking for it

- Last week, another of the 8-9 chicks (who happens to be married) went on for about five minutes about how much she's going to miss me after class ends

- I had a great time

I suspect that part of the reason that I had such success with the women in the class was not so much because I talked to THEM personally, but because I spoke to the other women. The girls might have been interested while I was having a conversation with THEM, but when I was talking to the OTHER girls in class, even to the married, middle-aged women... It was like a combination of insecurity and jealousy. They wanted to know what the other girl had that THEY didn't. And, also, I would talk to a hot chick and she might think "He's actually talking to ME today" and then an hour or so later I'd be talking to some middle-aged married chick, which would make them kind of insecure. Overall, it was an interesting psychology experiment that led to a net of three phone numbers and a lot of new information.

------------------
CASANOVA

"Now when you talk with her, I don't want you to be the guy in the PG-13 movie that everybody really hopes makes it happen. I want you to be the guy in the rated-R movie who you're not sure if you like yet."
- Trent in "Swingers"

"Enough of this melodrama. My advice: Just one b*tch in this world. One b*tch with many faces."
- Jay, in "Chasing Amy"

[This message has been edited by Giovanni Casanova (edited 05-01-2002).]

mistyc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting

Makes me wish I had done something similar in my linguistics class - 20 girls or so, and 3 guys (me, a guy with a girlfriend in the same class, and another guy that almost never showed up).

Ah well.. I've gota light schedule for the next 2 years.. maybe I'll sign up for a psych class or soemthing

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good topic, Giovanni. I have been doing something similar in my speech class this term, which is cool because I normally don't get to do this in my classes because most of them are AFC male dominated (math and computer science).

I found that a speech class presents a lot of great opportunities to demonstrate alphaness, which I have. I am always the first to volunteer for impromptu speaking exercises, my premeditated speeches have been among the best in the class, I make humorous commentes in discussions. But this in a way contributes to a problem of mine lately which is to rely too heavily on alphaness to attract her rather than seducing her directly.

I have only actually targeted two girls in this class. One of whom I get along with well, but she happened to LJBF me because she is in an LTR and the other, I took on a spur of the moment coffee / walk in the park outing after class and number closed her and it's still too early to tell how that's going to end up.

You mentioned you got the "anal retentive" girl's number halfway through the semester (and good job with her in that post), any follow up on that chick? I meet way more girls in situations where if I don't act at the time that I see them, I will never see them again than I do in class. The way I see it, it's best to get the number quickly after briefly exhibiting alphaness. My reasoning is that you look indecisive if you let it go too long. I'd compare it to the 3 second rule, but slightly lengthened because of the enviornment and the fact that you see her regularly. What do you think?

------------------
You either own the game or it owns you!

[This message has been edited by trickynick (edited 05-01-2002).]

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by trickynick:
You mentioned you got the "anal retentive" girl's number halfway through the semester (and good job with her in that post), any follow up on that chick? I meet way more girls in situations where if I don't act at the time that I see them, I will never see them again than I do in class. The way I see it, it's best to get the number quickly after briefly exhibiting alphaness. My reasoning is that you look indecisive if you let it go too long. I'd compare it to the 3 second rule, but slightly lengthened because of the enviornment and the fact that you see her regularly. What do you think?

Follow up on the "anal retentive" chick: She still had hang-ups about her ex-boyfriend. I nexted her nicely and on good terms. We still got on well in class together.

In that class I wasn't actively targetting ANY of the girls. That was part of the experiment. With the exception of the "anal-retentive" girl, the other two chicks who bestowed phone numbers to me gave them to me without me requesting them. I only asked for the "anal-retentive" chick's phone number because I wanted to see how effective the neg-hit was (and, she was hot - lol).

I also wasn't worried about appearing indecisive. I just gave off the impression that I didn't care if I got their numbers or not. Mostly, I didn't. And they just gave them to me with very little effort on my part. If I had been actively interested in any of the girls, I may have struck whenever I thought the iron was hot. But in this case, I was more interested in the experiment I was conducting than on any of the girls in class in and of themselves.

------------------
CASANOVA

"Now when you talk with her, I don't want you to be the guy in the PG-13 movie that everybody really hopes makes it happen. I want you to be the guy in the rated-R movie who you're not sure if you like yet."
- Trent in "Swingers"

"Enough of this melodrama. My advice: Just one b*tch in this world. One b*tch with many faces."
- Jay, in "Chasing Amy"

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Giovanni, I understand that what you were doing here was an experiment. What I wanted to discuss was if it's better to get a girl form class's number earlier in the semester/term or later on. I contend that it's better to do it earlier. Also, I don't think that just because you don't wait to ask her necessarily means that it looks like you "care" whether or not you get her number.

------------------
You either own the game or it owns you!

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by trickynick:
Giovanni, I understand that what you were doing here was an experiment. What I wanted to discuss was if it's better to get a girl form class's number earlier in the semester/term or later on. I contend that it's better to do it earlier. Also, I don't think that just because you don't wait to ask her necessarily means that it looks like you "care" whether or not you get her number.
No, of course it doesn't. I've taken many other college classes, and I've gotten phone numbers from girls in those classes, too, by doing as you said -- going for it fairly early. But during this experiment, where I honestly wasn't exactly out to get any numbers, I actually had them give their numbers to me unrequested, which is rather unusual, at least where I live.

But in general, if there's a girl who has caught your eye and you are actually targetting, don't hesitate... go for the number. The methods within my experiment were inexact... in other words, the bait was out there, and some fish were biting, but I didn't really pick which ones... you know? Can't complain with the results, though.

------------------
CASANOVA

- Trent in "Swingers"

- Jay, in "Chasing Amy"

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can add my own experiences. There was a girl in my class that I knew for a long time and a new one I wanted to know.

Not intentionally I pretty much ignored the new girl for a while because I talked to the girl I knew (who I wasn't working on because she just got married). In any event a month went on into the quarter and when I finally talked to the new girl she was really into it, all excited.

So ignoring the girl works well. In the end for other reasons it didn't work out but I knew ignoring her early on was the reason we hit it off later.