Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

11 year difference :(

PersonalManager

Reaction score
Hey all.
I am 20.
I recently met a girl I like thats 11 years older than me.
In general we have similar tastes in music and enjoy each others company. (humour, talking about personal experiences, etc...).
Anyone thinks that going after her is a plain ridiculous idea? (All my friends do ... )
Thx. L8s.

Unbridled_1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
there's no need to place any limits if you are attracted to her. But realize you guys are at very different stages in your life. You mature and change an incredible amount in your 20's. She can, however, teach you a few things, sexually. And i think that's the only type of relationship you guys would be able to have.

PersonalManager

Reaction score
Heh. Well I've never been a player or seduced anyone. I'm usually just myself and I have a gentle sense of humor.

She has an incredible body though and I would imagine that she has tons of guys going after her anyway :)

I'm trying to hang out with her socially (with friends) to get to know her more and if there can be some potential...
Thx for the advice.

Somehow I always go after gorgeous, popular girls that i can't get...

Umbra

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you want with her? A monogamous, exclusive, long-term relationship? A dating relationship? A sexual relationship? It's hard to give you advice without knowing what you mean by the vague phrases "going after her" and "if there can be some potential." Do you want to seduce her or do you want to date her or what?

ApocalypseCow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PersonalManager
Hey all.
I am 20.
I recently met a girl I like thats 11 years older than me.
In general we have similar tastes in music and enjoy each others company. (humour, talking about personal experiences, etc...).
Anyone thinks that going after her is a plain ridiculous idea? (All my friends do ... )
Thx. L8s.
I was in the same exact situation, and I ended up wasting a lot of time. This was back in my AFC days, so maybe that had something to do with it, but even for a DJ, this is a tall order to fill.

A 31-year-old woman's mind is not oriented towards a 20 year old guy. She wants stability. She wants a strong man. She wants maturity. As a 20 year old, you can't offer her much (you can't even legally drink, if you're in the US).

If you want this girl, put some effort into getting her. But please, CHECK yourself often and bail if you don't get buying signals early.

marqZAL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's 11 years old...sex is all you need from her...anything emotional and your setting yourself up for failure...hang out, bone when u can and have fun....thinking seriously about this will fvck your game up...

RKTek

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Define "friends"

topdog3853

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in a similar situation right now. I find it nice to actually be with a mature women, who is a lot of fun but have to deal with less of the B/S from the young girls. The key point here is to be careful not to get too attached, just go have some fun. Also the fact that your in college or only 20 may cause a little dilemma. Just go have some fun man!!

PersonalManager

Reaction score
Ya thats really good advice. Thx guys.
Getting emotionally attatched in this situation is definitely a bad idea :)

And yes I want to date her and just have some fun.

Don_juan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 30 and currently dating a 19 year old. In the "honeymoon" phase you don't really notice much of an issue with the age, but in a few weeks SHE will start to notice it big time. You may be able to hang around for the sex, but at 20, I doubt your maturity level is up to hers and it will wear on her. I'd learn from her as she probably has a lot to teach you, but don't get too hung up. I think it's possible, but not very likely that it will last long.

Good luck though!

Unbridled_1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don-juan,

I think it is much more likely that a guy who is 30 could date a 19 year-old girl, than a 19 year-old guy dating a 30 year old women. Women at that age(30's) are looking for somebody who has an established career and has their independence, something a 19 or 20 year old most likely does not have. They are often looking to settle down at that age. Or, if it's just about sex they want someone with the experience and maturity.

Whereas, a guy(30's) would not need those things in a girl. If she's hot and puts out, then thats good enough (at least for a while).