Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

100 girls in 30 days?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am starting this today, has anyone else tried somet hing similar to this? If so, how did it go?

mog

Reaction score
sounds crazy... it might work

I have never try something like this before.... but I'll try the same, lets see how it works, it may be funny.

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to define this better:

• [*]100 approaches
    [*]100 # closes
    [*]100 kiss closes
    [*]100 lays

If you're talking about 100 approaches, that's pretty fycking easy.

This is the REAL BOOTCAMP TO APPROACHES (for real): hit 12 sets (sets as in same sex, opposite sex, and mixed sexes) every time you go out. Even if only going out Friday and Saturday, four weeks, that gets you 96 APPROACHES.

Lonewolves count as 1 set while a mixed set of 6 people also counts as 1, but this way you're experiencing group dynamics as well as conditioning yourself to overcome APPROACH ANXIETY

Anyways, on a similar topic, we're having a PUA/ASF Olympics this July 4th weekend. Competition is good for the soul.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
okay, what I plan to do is basically talk to and try to number close with 3 women a day, and 4 on saturdays becuase I am out more.

If I miss a couple a day I will readjust my average.

I am going in thinking that I can get a phone number from around 30% of the women I talk to for various reasons.

Out of thoose 30, I am thinking around half of them will take me seriously, so that's down to 15.

Out of thoose 15, I think that half will actually be worth something, so that's 7.

So if I play my cards right and stick to the law of averages, by this time next month I can add 7-8 new girls to my rotation.

If I REALLY play my cards right and use the other girls as social proof and try to date their friends I will be smooth sailing.

I don't really have a "fear" of talking to women, but I am not where I want to be, and I figure the best way to get rid of it is to just tackle it.

I will start posting my results on a daily basis so you can see where I stand.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I started my venture yesterday, I guess because it was a friday.

The first girl I talked to is actually a girl I had a crush on in HS, was voted the prettiest girl in school, and she really was. I went to a sports bar to grab a bite to eat before we went to the strip club later that night and she came up to us (me and my best friend) and gave us a hug. My B-Day was not too long ago so she gave me a free cheesecake and I could notice that she making herself very available to be talked to. On my way out of the door I went up behind her a gave her a hug around her waist and she seemed to like it and grabbed my hands and smiled. I told her I would like to contact her outside of her and could I have her phone number. It's like I said the magic words because she wrote that number down so fast I didn't know it was right.

That was a huge step for me... This girl is Hot, I had a feeling she thought I was cute in HS but if you are an AFC you just don't approach the prettiest girl in school. Actually pretty smart as well.

We then went to the strip club.. now this is my first time in a strip club so it took me around 3-5 mintues to adjust to all of these women with bare breasts around me. AFter that I sat down and got a drink and watched some babes.

After around 2 drinks I noticed this stripper who was walking by me a little more than normal. My friend went to go and get us more drinks and she came and sat down with me and introduced herself. Turns out she went to the same HS as me for 1 semister. She was not hot, but not bad, plus she was by far the best dancer there and I mean, she is a stripper. We then went to play pool and she followed us over there. I said to myself it doesn't get more ovbious then this so I told her to give me her phone number so she could stop stalking me and get back to work. She laughed and took the phone out of my pocket and put it in for me.

After that she went on stage and danced more, and we left aftwards.

A side note, I am very disiopointed in my friend. There was this stripper there who, although she wasn't the best looking woman there, was damn close (The best looking woman there had to have fake everything because she didn't have one physical flaw) and she was eyeing my friend. The stripper I was talking to said that the other stipper, whos name is Mimi though my friend was fine, so I called her and told her to have a seat.

so she sets down and is giving my friend all of the signals you could ask for. She was directly facing him,smiling,touching and she actually was pretty freaking nice. My friend was scared to look at her in the eyes. I could have got her phone number, and if he wasn't my BEST FRIEND I probably would have. He has a GF, but you wouldn't be in the strip club if that was stopping you now would you. After a while she realized that he wasn't going to be a man and she left. I tried to salvage a bad situtation but she told himshe would "come back later and talk to him". I just shook my head. A prime missed opprotunity.

Anyway I am going out tonight and I will post my results. So far I am 2/2.

ToughGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent Exercise for the Guys to practice.
To overcome shyness
to Overcome Being damn needy
To overcome being too much spending energy on the useless, worthless women who doesn't want to give you any thing.
To select the best out of them for you.

I would "force" myself to do it.
I know i would be less less horny after it and hence would increase my chances wtih women.

Enjoy you guys.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I work alot during the week, so I don't get alot of opprotunties until thursdays. However I did talk to another girl on Saturday and I got her number as well, so I am 3/3.

However if I want to hit 100 I have to step it up. I think all in all there are only 2 girls I could have talked to that I didn't, one had a ring on her wedding finger and the other looked too young.

Another thing it does, is that it gives you the confidence to next someone inestead of holding on to something that isn't there. I don't mind telling a girl to **** off because I know I can talk to other people.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if I am on a roll, or am I just this damn good :)

Went to a bar last night with my 2 best friends (Invited by Joe Johnson, a very good friend of mine), so we sit down and there was this table to my left with 5 women, all of them were pretty good looking, none were above a 7.5, but none below a 7, so I had my pick of the litter.

I figured I wasn't in a rush so I just waited, had a good time and waitied for my opprotunity. One of the 7.5's dropped her handbag, and I reached down to pick it up. She said thanks and introduced herself, so I did the same. We hit it off very well. Then this guy who had been coming over to her, pretty much stalking her all night came over to tell her that he was leaving, and asked her to call him. She said she would becuase he was such a "nice guy". When he left I asked her "you aren't going to call him are you?" She said "hell no" and we had a good laugh. The rest of the night when guys would approcach her she would give me this look thta was too funny.

Anyway, like I mentioned, I was there with friends, and she had friends. I had this girl in my palm, at least I thought I did, so I tried to help my friends out. By the time I was done, I had gotten this chicks phone number, I had gotten her friend to give my friend his phone number, I could have gotten another one of the girls number, and another chick was giving my friend singals but I think he was too throwed to tell :). By the end of the night we were dancing... in a bar, not a club mind you, and she was hand feeding my jello shots.

So right now I am 4/4 or 5/5, don't remember, but I still need to improve the number of women I talk to on a daily basis, that is my main goal this weekend.