Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

007 is now a Black Woman.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup

I feel very strongly about PC culture

The nazi's used cinema in the same way. For an agenda

It's not just a movie. It's a political statement

I am British. James Bond is a national symbol

And they p!ss all over it to please a bunch of retards?

Nah fvuck off
Could not agree more. They push social agendas in movies, tv, commercials, to try and normalize any behavior that they want. They have drag queen story time for little kids in my city. Why? If you're a drag queen, so be it. Why do you need to intentionally try to indoctrinate little kids or confuse them?

Are there roving gangs of little kids oppressing drag queens such that this story time is needed to change their way of thinking? Obviously not but if you get to little kids early, you can at least start to indoctrinate them that this type of behavior is normal and ok. At worst, it's to try and get as many of those little kids to question their gender as possible so we can create more transgenders.

All of this indoctrination, all of this trying to overtake society and radically reshape it, it's done through cinema, government, mass media, education and for some reason, many people don't realize that it's a dead end. Like 2%, maybe as much as 5% of the population is gay, even less for transgenders. If they had their way, 100% would be gay and tansgender but that would be a dead end for society as birth rates would plummet. But for some reason, you can't seem to make people understand, probably because the programming and indoctrination is so powerful for most people, that it's ok to leave them alone but you don't want to emulate them.

Indoctrination, the patty hearst syndrome, it works, at least on some percentage of the population. We get it, a black, female james bond is just as good as the normal james bond. Forget about the cultural appopriation going on here as well but that only works if it is some white male character is being cast in a role that the minority oppression olympics groups don't agree with.

Look, this is a thumb in the eye of all white male British people, end of story. Hey, I know, let's have a white female shaft if they really want to go at it like that. Truth is though, they'd f*ck it up and make it a queer, transgender white shaft, or perhaps that's what they wanted all along.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is cultural vandalism. How is this not on a par with the Taliban blowing up the Buddha? :mad:

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When was the last actual good star wars film anyways? Something like 30 years ago? Pretty crazy.
This scene below is an exception

How ironic that the best scene in the entire reboot franchise has no feminine presence and zero diversity

It's just one bad asss character created in 1977 making the PC garbage of today look silly