"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

“Our great danger is not that we aim too high and fail, but that we aim too low and succeed.” Rollo Tomassi (2012)

self_is_an_illusion

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2023
Messages
207
Reaction score
132
Age
28
This is my favourite quote recently because I find it true in my own life and I see mediocrity all around me. The quote applies to cold approach but also just life goals in general.

Ultimately on your deathbed no one‘s gonna give a sh1t whether or not that hot girl you thought about talking to thought you were a creep. You really should just talk to everyone you can and get your bullsh1t fears out of your system so you can live your life.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top