Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

£250k with no real skills

yorkshireman92

Reaction score
Looking for some advice/guidance, I am 26 years old from the UK.

I have made over £250k from match betting over the past 5 years, and was doing this full time however, the offers have died off significantly over this past year.

Currently, I spend most of my time training MMA and studying economics and finance by reading books and watching YouTube videos.

I am in two minds whether to sit on my nest egg (which is diversified into different asset classes), or whether to put it to some use. However, with the financial crisis looming in the near future, I feel as though I should hold back to see what this crisis brings. I am thinking of having cash on the side to take advantage when there is blood in the streets so to speak.

I can currently make enough money matched betting to cover my rent however, I can no longer make the big money which I was able to do so in the previous years.

A few more details:
I am single and rent with my friends.
I have zero debt, but also no A levels or college degrees.

If you were in my position, how would you proceed?

Thanks

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm from the uk too.

How did you make so much money on matched betting? I know what it is. Betting companies will eventually gub you. They do not want their money taken.

There is a adult course for 1 year which leads you to uni even top unis and you dont need any qualifications prior to this. The course is access to higher education and you can study any subject. These courses are available at colleges.

There are even online degrees/nanodegrees in the computing field at udacity.

I'd invest the money tbh in a business.

Last edited:

yorkshireman92

Reaction score
I made so much by helping out friends and family, doing offers multiple times.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sound like a franchise will be suitable for your amount of money and your skills level , there are some fitness franchises out there to check them , be careful many franchises are not profitable as they want you to believe, so do your own research and consultant a professional

yorkshireman92

Reaction score
Sound like a franchise will be suitable for your amount of money and your skills level , there are some fitness franchises out there to check them , be careful many franchises are not profitable as they want you to believe, so do your own research and consultant a professional

Thanks for the constructive response.

Sounds like BS to me
Yeah, because I like to waste my time on forums lying about myself to boost my ego?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Open a small convenience store near a train station or bus stop.

You'd be able to learn hands-on business skills at that store whilst studying and at the same time make some money.

Win-win.