"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Remove Toxic people from your life for good. You've been warned.

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

dasein

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2013
Messages
1,109
Reaction score
207
The vids aren't bad, but it's very obvious that person got WORKED bad by a disordered person, leading to a kind of monomania disorder on their part, obsessing on narcissism. HOW MANY videos do they have on the same exact topic?
 

The411

Banned
Joined
Sep 25, 2014
Messages
317
Reaction score
29
Location
Jersey
dasein said:
The vids aren't bad, but it's very obvious that person got WORKED bad by a disordered person, leading to a kind of monomania disorder on their part, obsessing on narcissism. HOW MANY videos do they have on the same exact topic?
Very true and I wouldn't be surprised at all. But the content is good and to break down all the different types, tricks and kinds of toxic people I'd guess it was easier and would be less tedious putting out different videos with different titles for more views and quick breakdowns.

The guy has other videos on feminism, how TV programs us etc. Once you internalize the info in a positive way you move on or go back if you need a refresher.

I'm sure the dude was burned though.
 
Top